Him

I climb to the second floor. My long dirt blond her sticks to the back of my sweaty neck. Only a little left to go. The metal around my smells strange. I've been climbing the Eiffel Tower for an hour and a half, I hope I make it to the top. I am fit but I usually only walk five kms each day, on a flat path. The Eiffel Tower is 324 meters tall and it's all up hill. I wish Mickayla was here but it was here choice and she chose to hang out with her BF. I see the top. I step up to the last step and the view is incredible. "It's amazing up here." I say out loud, to no one but someone dose notice.
"It is." A young french man says.
"Oh, Hi I'm Tia, yea it's beautiful." I say.
"Just like you." He says, I start to bush. "Anyway, I'm Adam. I 'm guessing, that your a tourist?"
"Yea, I'm on school camp, for a month here."
"Wow, must be a rich school."
"Yea." I giggle, he cute. "Anyway, what's this place like at night."
"Better then what it is now. Lets me take you to dinner here but we'll to the elevator. What do you say?" He puts his arm around me.
"I think that will be good, pick me up at..." I say.
"6:30, this place gets swamped at 7:00 we better be early, where do I pick you up?" He asks.
"Ummm... my house that I am staying in, is 45 minutes away."
"Ok well in the case, I'll pick you up at 5:30. Address." He passes me his phone. 

"Well this isn't going to be permanent because my friend and I are going to stay in the city for a week then move it somewhere else and then it keeps going." I say as I type. He laughs.
"Ok well if this go well tonight give me a call when you moving." He says.
"I will, Adam. I got to go now." I says.
"Can I buy you a drink first?" He says.
"I'm not 18 yet but you can get me a Lemon Lime Bitters, please." We walk into the restaurant/café at the Eiffel Tower. We sit at the bar and Adam orders for me. "I'll get a beer and for the lovely lady a LLB." The bar tender gets are drinks and I go to pull out my purse. "No, I said I would get you a drink."
"Ok." I giggle.
"Did I tell you that I think your beautiful?" He says.
"Yes, you did." I laugh. The bar tender gives me my drink. I take a sip, it's so good. My sister from home let's me have a glass of none strong wine, once a week but when I'm out I get a LLB "So any hobbies?" He asks me.
"Ah, I like to read and write books. I have two horse one that I race and the other one is my jumper/trail horse. Nothing else really, what about you?" I ask.
"I ride as well, every Wednesday and Saturday. I sing and work out." He flexes.
"Ok." We laugh. We talk about all  sorts of things till our drinks our done and I gotta go.

"Mickayla." I scream. "I meet a boy. He's cute and dreamy and French and the best, he's taking my out on a date tonight." I say.
"OMG, really, what's his name?" MK asks me.
"Adam and he rides as well." I gasp for air. "He's picking me up at 5:30 and we are going to the restaurant at the Eiffel Tower, were I met him. I can't wait." I say.
"That's amazing, we better get you ready, he'll be here in three hours." She say grabbing me by the arm and pulling me to the bathroom.