Birthday Surprises

We arrived in Australia and got greeted by family, teachers and friends. Tahlia picked me up and we spent the rest of the day talking. I told her about Adam and she felt really bad for me. I called Adam when we landed and he told me he missed me already. So, that made me cry. I cried the past few days, at night, ?and today was a week later, aka my birthday. Yay. Not. "Happy birthday." Someone yells jumping on me and my bed. I roll of and lift my eye mark up, slightly, to see who it is. "Go away." I groan.
"Nope, I got presents." She tells me.
"Should you be jump when your pregnant?" I ask, sitting up.
"Morning. Don't know?" Mickayla hugs me and I hug her back. I climb out of bed and start walking to the shower. "I'm going for a shower, brb." I yell out behind me. I get into the bathroom and start undressing myself, wishing it was Adam doing it. I climb into the cold shower and quickly wash myself, again, wishing it was Adam doing it.
After my shower I walk back to my room, in a towel. I grab my cloths and get dressed. I bounce down the stairs and into the lounge room. "Surprise, happy birthday." People yell at me. Harry, MK, Tahlia, Riley, Missy, James, Maddy, Rose and surprisingly Dad, all stood there wait for me to come over. "Wow, guys. Ahhh... thanks." I say, I hug each of them except for dad. We party a little and I open all the presents. I got a lot but I wanted to sit down and talk with dad. "Hey." I say sitting down. "Hello, Tahlia told me about Adam. I'm sorry that you had to leave him. He sounded like a nice man." Dad says.
"Yeah, he was. Anyway thanks for coming, I feel like you are growing as a person and getting better." I say.
"I agree. Cant wait to see what the future holds." He says. "I think Tahlia and Mickayla want you, talk later."
"Ok, see ya." I say getting up and walking over to the girls. "What's up?" I ask.
"One of your presents just arrived." MK giggles.
"It's out side." Tahlia tries to hold a straight face but cant.
"Ok." I say confused. I walk outside and see Adam. "Adam!" I yell running up to him. I jump up and wrap my legs around him. I kiss him and he puts me down. "What are you doing here?" I cry.
"I wanted to see you on your birthday." He says. "Happy Birthday."
"Thanks, out of the 30 presents I got today, your the best one." I say, giving him an other hug. "Come meet everyone, inside." I say grabbing his hand. Adam got to meet a everyone and they all loved him. By the time we got into bed it was ten.

"Hey, sorry about how messy my house is." I say climb into bed.
"It's fine, I know." He says climb in the other side. We get comfortable and hug. "I want to tell you something. You have told me a lot about your family so I want to tell you about mine." He says giving me a kiss. "I'm adopted, my biological mum and dad died in a car crash when I was two. My real brother was seven and we got sent to orphanage, but then got adopted when I was ten. I love my family now but wished I got to meet my real family." He says pulling me closer.
"I'm so sorry Adam, I didn't know." I say.
"Yeah, but there something else. My flight leaves tomorrow." He says. I can't say anything, why dose he have to leave so soon? "Lets make this time useful." He says, pulling me on top of him.
"Ok." I say, as he lifts my night dress up. I kiss him aggressively, like I don't want him to go. I start to take of his shirt and he rips of my underwear. He sits up not breaking the moment. I try taking of his shorts but not able to so he pushes me over and climb on top. We were able to get them off and he hard. He picks me up, turns me around and pulls me against the wall. I scream out, "Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, oh Jesus."
By the time we were done it was 11:30.