Packing

I throw my cloths in the suitcase not caring to fold them up. I leave one set of cloths out to where tomorrow on the plane. I grab my toiletries and pack them. I filled my other, small suitcase all the way up. A knock at my door, making me jump. "Come in." I say. Adam walks in with a sad face. He walks over to me and I hug him. He kiss the top of my head and rest his chin, as well. I look up at him and give him a kiss. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, I start to cry. "I'll miss you." I say, hugging him tight.

"I'll miss you to. I've never had a relationship like this." He hugs me back. He puts me down and I kiss him, again. I start to lift up his shirt and he lifts up mine. He kisses my shoulder and I grab his hand and pull him over to the bed. I fall and pull of my shorts. He takes off my bar and our underwear, then he grabs me and lifts me onto him. I take off his shorts and kick the suitcase onto the floor. He starts doing his amazing job. I moan out loud, "Arh! Harder!" We fall off the bed and knock the lamp of the bedside table. He goes harder and then lifts me back onto the bed. He ties my hands to the head of the bed, I cant move. I'm so mesmerized of how well he dose his job. I scream out this time, "Ahhhhh." He puts his hand over my mouth. "Shhhh, baby. Not long left." He continues the best love I've had with him. He moves my legs open, to a right spot and enters. I lift my upper body, in pain. I scream out again, hope MK cant hear this. He unties me and I roll over. He dose his best and we nock a glass of the bedside table, "Oops." I laugh, but he keeps going, harder with every second. He runs his hand up my leg to my breasts. This is the last time and its the best time.

It was three hours later and Mickayla and I were talking on the couch. "So, I need to tell you something." She grabbing a pillow and hugging it tight.

"Okay." I say, confused.

"I'm pregnant." She says.

"Yay, OMG, I cant believe you actually are." I say, "How long." I ask

"Ahhh... the time you walked in on us." She laughs.

"Oh no."

"We were trying." She says.

"Yay." I hug her, "Wait are you allowed to fly?" I ask.

"Yeah, before the three month stage." She say.

Its night now and I finished packing. Adam and I are talking in bed. "You know this is our last night together." I say.

"I know, I'm gonna miss you so much." He says kissing the top of my head. "Wanna do it one last time?" He asks.

"Yes."

A.N. Sorry guys this is such a short chapter, I lost inspiration. Anyway, tell me if your are enjoy it. Cant wait to upload the next chapter.