Kent Connolly ➵ Stormy Days

Kent Connolly
Fallout 4
Warning: None

Kent ConnollyFallout 4Warning: None

"God, I hate the rain."

"Don't- Don't say that. Rain is really good!"

"It would be if it dropped water instead of radiation." I pushed off the wall I'd been leaning on, letting the blinds flick back to their natural position. I sat on the bed, looking at him in his chair next to he radio. "What do you want to do? No chance of us getting out of here today."

He shrugged a shoulder, and I sighed, "I'll go see if Irma has anything. Wanna come with?"

He stood up nervously, hands in his pockets and nodded. I took his hand from his pocket and held it, walking to the lobby. I saw Irma, gorgeously splayed across the couch. I smiled kindly at her, "Hey, Irma, what's shakin'? Got anything me and Kent can do until the rain clears?"

She thought for a second, "There's a bed in the back room, if that's what you were intending."

I blushed and Kent sank into his collar. I shook my head, "No, ma'am, nothing like that. Just something to help pass the time."

She gasped, "Oh! Well, in that case, there's an old board game in the back if you're interested in that."

I thanked her and we headed to what used to be a janitors closet. I entered, found a game called Blast Radius. It was definitely Pre-War, and I doubt it would hold together once we opened it. We headed back to the room and cleared some space on the floor. Kent tossed me a blanket and I wrapped it around my shoulders.

There we were, two dorks, playing games and covered with blankets as the world outside melted.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??