Mason ➵ Brawl

Mason
Fallout 4
Warning: Very Suggestive, Cursing

"I just don't think you're the greatest choice, is all!"

"Well, fuck you and what you think, Mason. You think I'm not good enough, lets fight it out in the arena, huh?"

Mason stood up from his throne, a scowl on his face. He finally told his boys to hold down the fort while he took me aside to discuss things. We entered his place, a small hut hidden way back inside his kingdom. We walked in and he shut the door, "If we're gonna fight this shit out, we're makin' rules. Got it?"

I frowned, sitting at a small table as he sat across from me, "Got it."

We eventually had a list of easy-to-follow rules. No guns. We had to wear the same clothes, and eventually agreed on white tank tops and blue jeans. There were a few more as well, mainly just saying no biting and stuff like that. Mason insisted on no dick shots. We finally finished and I stood up, holding out a hand. He reached over and gripped my hand firmly. Smiling, I shook it before I quickly yanked him forward, over the table top pushing my other hand to his face. He quickly fell forward to the ground and got to his feet, blood trickling from his nose.

I hurriedly locked the only door into the room, and walked back over to Mason, who had his hand on the gun on his belt. I raised a foot to his jaw, and he grabbed my ankle before I came in contact with him, spinning me around. I quickly flung my other leg in the air, and snapped upward, putting my hands in his hair so I could stay upright. I breathed heavily as he pushed me to a wall for proper support. The way he looked up at me from between my legs made me wish the scenario had been different. His cheeks were red, and I was positive that it wasn't from the heat of battle.

My legs were wrapped around his shoulders, his face between my legs and he looked up at me. I sucked in a breath, my back to the wall, thinking of what I could do. Mason looked up at me calmly as the blood from his busted nose and lip stained the inside of my jeaned thighs, "Your chances of winning this are almost zero."

I swung my hair from my eyes, "Almost. A chance is a chance."

I pushed off of the wall, and leaned back, putting my palms on the floor and detaching from Mason's upper body. I was on my feet again, and smiled as he reached for his gun. I twirled it around my finger by the trigger before pointing it at him.

I scowled, "You were gonna get your gun, weren't you?"

He frowned, "Yeah. I was. You know Raiders don't fight fair."

"I'm also aware that they don't give mercy."

He looked nervously to the gun, "What do you want?"

"Apologize."

"What?"

"You said I wasn't fit to be Overboss. Apologize before I blow your fucking head off."

His eye twitched, "Fine. I'm sorry. You're perfectly fit to be Overboss. Can we put this behind us now?"

I tossed the gun to the floor behind me and held out a hand. Mason looked at it skeptically before shaking it. Once we released one another's grip, he smiled, "Now that that's over, how about I put my head between your legs again?"

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??