William Black ➵ Force

William Black
Fallout 4
Warning: Cursing

William BlackFallout 4Warning: Cursing

"Sure. Look, Mags, you can play Cupid all you want, but it's not gonna work out unless the guy feels the same way."

I walked side by side with Mags Black, sister of the man of my dreams, William Black. She was babbling about how he liked me, and she was practically begging me to ask him out. She frowned at me, "If you did like him, then you would ask him!"

I rolled my eyes, "I do like him, which is why I can't ask him! We're friends, and what if he doesn't think of me like that?"

She rolled her eyes, gripping my wrist tightly, "Mags, what the hell-"

I watched her ponytail swish as she dragged me into her home. She swiftly snatched her brother by the ear, and shoved us inside a dimly lit room, holding the handle of the door, "I'm not letting either of you out of here until you pull your head out of your asses, got it?"

I took a step forward, and she shut the pantry door. Puffing air from my cheeks, I turned to look at Will, "What's she been going on about lately?"

He blushed a little and shrugged, looking for food on the shelves. I followed his gaze, and smiled, standing in front of him, "Hoist me up real quick."

He put firm hands on my waist, and lifted me up quickly. I snatched a box of Sugar Bombs, and was placed on the ground. I turned around, smiling and opening the box. I took a handful of dry cereal, and held it out to him. He smiled and took some as well, sitting down. I sat next to him, sliding my back down the wall. We are in silence and he gave me a sideways glance, "So... what's your opinion on the new Overboss?"

"The one that killed Colter?" I shrugged a shoulder, swallowing my mouthful of food, "I mean... she's cool I guess. Why? You into her?"

He scoffed, "Hell no! I reckon she'll last a week."

I smiled, "I should just take 'er out. Make myself Overboss."

He pointed a finger at me lazily, eating another mouthful, "Now that would be interesting."

I looked to him, "Would you be interested in... I dunno... grabbing a beer sometime or something?"

He jokingly thought for a second, looking at a non-existent wrist watch, "I'll have to check my schedule."

I punched his arm lightly, raising to my feet, "Oh please, because you have any plans."

He got to his feet as well, and we put the food back on the shelf. He knocked on the door, "Mags, open up!"

There was silence.

He sighed, "Wet knob. She probably went out on a scouting routine or something." He smiled at me coyly, "Guess we'll be here for a while."

"Guess so."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??