Butch DeLoria ➵ Rushing Pt.1

Butch DeLoria
Fallout 3
Warning: Suggestive

Butch DeLoriaFallout 3Warning: Suggestive

"Well, that's what I said, Angela. He just started yelling about the ants again."

Me and Angela were seated at her fathers restaurant with Diego and Butch, who were talking about whatever. They seemed finished with their conversation early, and were now just waiting for their significant others to shut the hell up so we could go home. Butch suddenly looked interested and leaned forward over the table, "Angela, I have a question. For you and Diego both."

Diego raised his brows a little, and took Angelas hand under the table. Butch noticed, and put his hand on my thigh. I put my hand over his. Angela smiled, "What might it be?"

Butch thought for a second, "You two are married, right?"

Diego laughed, "You were at our wedding."

Butch nodded thoughtfully, "How did you plan that out? The whole wedding thin."

I felt the back of my neck heat up, and Angela shrugged, smiling at the remembrance of her wedding, "Well... Diego just asked me and we sorted some stuff out with his parents then... we got married. It was actually pretty easy."

I wanted to mention that I was the one who sparked their love for each other, and how finding ant pheromones was not easy in the least, but I kept my silence. Butch put his elbow on the table, taking his hand from my thigh as he looked to Diego, "How did you get the balls to ask?"

Diego raised his brows at Butch's vulgarity, "I don't know, friend. It was sort of a heat-of-the-moment decision but... It's one that I don't regret."

Him and Angela looked at each other and smiled. God I wanted to barf. Butch glanced at me, "And what might that 'moment' have been, specifically?"

I watched as Diego and Angela began to chuckle nervously, speaking over one another and stumbling over their words. Butch noticed too, and smiled smugly at me. I rolled my eyes. Me and Butch had a solid sex life, so I don't know what he was trying to tell me. I know that Angela and Diego boned down once, then got married the next week. That's just some fairytale shit right there, though. Angela eventually cleared her throat and said that her and Diego had to go. Me and Butch slid out of the booth, as they did the same. He and Diego shook hands and I gave Angela a quick hug before we went separate ways.

Butch held the door open for me, then walked by my side, grabbing my hand as we headed to our room, "We should get married, too."

I smiled a little, "No, Butch. We need to wait a little while."

His features fell and he looked hurt, "What?"

I realized how he perceived it and laughed a little, "No, I mean, yes, we definitely should get married, just not yet. I mean, everyone is still congratulating Angela and Diego on their marriage. If we got married now, then we'd just look like we got married because they got married. Does that make sense?"

He shrugged, "Well, we don't have to get married here. We can get married in Megaton. Or even the Underworld, for fucks sake. Just somewhere where we can do it and have it be legally done, you know? Like where we can change your last name and all of that."

A sudden thought flashed through my mind and I chuckled, my voice cracking sadly, "Who would even come to the wedding?"

He knew what I was getting at and clenched his jaw. He knew that I was really asking 'Who's going to walk me down the aisle'. I blinked hurriedly, stopping the tears from coming to my eyes, "Well, let's just not invite anyone. We can just have it be the two of us and the preacher. Maybe two or three friends."

He nodded, changing the subject before it got sad, "Yeah. What about a honeymoon?"

I laughed, "We should go back to the Vault."

He chuckled, "Oh yeah? And do what?"

"Well, remember when we were younger and the Overseer said that young relationships don't last and that we'd burn in hell for fucking before marriage and all that other bullshit?"

He rolled his eyes, "How could I forget?"

"Well, we can go back, and punch him in the nose or something."

He held up his left hand, "With our wedding rings on, right?"

"Right."

He smiled, and the rest of the walk to our room was quiet. Once we got settled down, we lay in bed, wrapped up with one another. He spoke quietly, "So... you'll marry me?"

"Yeah, Butch."

"Okay... yeah... so are we engaged now?"

"Yeah, Butch."

"Cool, cool. I love you."

"I love you too. Now go to sleep. We have plans to make tomorrow."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??