Moira Brown ➵ Finished

Moira Brown
Fallout 3
Warning: Cursing

I entered a room with Moira, watching her tell her guard to keep an eye on the shop while we talked

I entered a room with Moira, watching her tell her guard to keep an eye on the shop while we talked. She shut the door and happily sat in a chair across from mine. I looked to her nervously, "What's up?"

She reached into her back pocket and slapped a paperback copy onto the table in front of us. I was confused for a minute before busting out in a smile, running my fingers through my hair and carefully picking the book up, "We're done? This is it?"

She smiled, "Yeppers! And since you worked so hard, you get a free copy, cutie!"

I blushed, flipping though the pages and smelling the paper, "Damn... All that work and it's finally finished! I can't believe it... We've been working on this for nearly an entire year, you know that right?"

"Of course I know that! Now..." Her joyous smile faded a bit and I put the book back on the table, a concerned look on my face, "Now what?"

She stood up, shaking her head, "Nevermind! Let's just go ahead and-"

I stood up, grabbing her wrist, "No, Moira. What were you going to say?"

She blushed a little, "Well... Now that the book is done... We just won't be working together anymore. You don't have a reason to hang around me anymore and, if I'm being honest... I'm gonna miss you."

I frowned, "What? Are you kidding me? We're friends, Moira, of course I'll stick around!"

She frowned as well, "Friends. Right. About that, I was wondering if we could be more than friends."

I blushed, releasing her wrist gently and going to sit back down, "What do you mean? Like... Us? Together?"

She looked me dead in the eye, "Yes."

Her confidence was admirable and I couldn't help but look at the ground under her gaze. I blushed, "Well... at least let me take you out on a date first before we make anything final."

She smiled brightly, "Alright! I say we go to the old robotics factory and power it back up! That'll be fun! Oh, or we could-"

She went on and I made a mental note of all I could remember, being happy to take her anywhere she wanted to go.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??