0.1

A/N: michael in bold and anastasia in italics

------

anastasia's phone rang, meaning a new notification has appeared. she unlocked her phone, finding a text from a random number she never listed as a contact.

'hey.'

she then typed in with confusion, wondering who this person could be.

'who is this?'

a few seconds later, her phone dinged once again and she knew it was that stranger who had texted her minutes ago.

'michael clifford, from the old beauty parlour you worked at.'

anastasia then replied, 'i dont know a michael clifford who worked at the beauty parlour.'

anastasia then tried remembering if she had any co-worker named michael but nothing rung a bell. she was fond of all her co-workers so he must be new and she hadn't noticed.

'i got your number from emma.'

'i dont know an emma except for my aunt and im pretty sure you dont know her bc she died 7 years ago.'

'me either oops'

'who are you?'

'what insect is good at math?'

'what?'

'answer.'

'idk, im not very fond of insects. is this a prank?'

'no, 'stasia.'

anastasias eyes widened while she stared looking down surprised at her phone, wondering how this stranger knew her name and how he got her number.

'you know my name?'

'no i just guessed it cause i totally graduated from school and im smart'

'wait, so you do know my name?'

'did you just'

'just what?'

'okay then.'

'okay.'

she then found the conversation way too awkward and then shut her phone off but just seconds later her phone rung again having her groan out of frustration.

'what insects are good at math?'

'can you just stop pls'

'god damn all i want is an answer... and your butt. wait that sounds creepy wow ok just ignore that sexond part'

anastasia burst out laughing at the text 'michael' sent her before sending one of her most recently used emojis.

'😂'

'oh shit i mean *second im sorry i'

'i dont know.'

'you dont know what?'

'what insects are good at math.'

'an account-ant.'

this time anastasia cried out of laughter at the lame joke michael had sent her, as much as she didnt want to but she did anyway. lame jokes made her laugh.

'😂'

'these make you laugh?'

'surprisingly, yeah.'

'good. i love a good laugh from a pretty girl :)'

'good night michael :)'

'sleep well.'

'stasia bit her lip before deciding to press 'add to contacts' and putting in the name 'michael 😂'
michael had seemed interesting to her and she couldnt help but think about him. a lot.