1.8

(important A/N pls read it)

it was two months later and anastasia had finally woken up. fortunately, her memory hasn't been damaged so she remembers everything pretty well. she remembers michael, school, the drive to LA and the drive back. she was pretty upset once she woke up expecting her boyfriend but found her older sister beside her.

"where's michael?" anastasia asked. her sister explained everything to her and anastasia felt relieved.

"he was here a few days ago." her sister muttered, rolling her eyes.

"what's so wrong about him, bella?" anastasia spat. arabella didn't show much positivity to michael. to be honest, she hated the guy. he was the one to anastasia's injury, she thought, we could have lost her.

"i dont know." she answered simply, shrugging.

anastasia shrugged it off, then checking her messages. there were more than 300 messages, all from one person and that was michael.

after 10 minutes of reading the messages, anastasia couldn't stop smiling that day. he told her he loved her and she couldn't be any happier.

'i love you too' she replied.

'YOURE AWAKE? THANK THE LORD! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD THANK GOD YOURE AWAKE BABY I MISSED YOU SO FREAKING MUCH AHHH'

'i missed you'

'me too. i mean youve been sleeping for over two months and you have no idea how many times i wanted to walk in that room and kiss you'

'you should have. i would be the real sleeping beauty and i would have been an awesome princess.'

'you are already my princess baby <3'

'cheesy much?'

'ruining the moment much?'

'i love you' michael grinned at the message. she told me she loved me, she told me she loved me, he kept chanting those words in his mind. he loved it when she said she loved him. he loved it so much he wanted to record her saying it and have it as his ring tone as creepy as that sounds.

'i love you more'

anastasia giggled at the message. as much as her subconscious reminded her to be angry at michael, she refused. she was so happy and nothing could stop her now.

A/N: hello its me again. now we officially have 2 more chapters left. anyway, ive been thinking... do you guys want a 'texts' series? if i do make one, the 2nd book would be called goodnight texts. its a calum hood one. idk. pls comment what you think and most comments with a yes then ill do it :-) x