1.9

'open your door' michael was finally back from tour so that meant that anastasia had him all to herself now.

'opening.' she turned her knob only to find michael with dozens of heart balloons, grinning widely.

"michael!" she giggled, slapping his arm playfully.

"i know this is cheesy but i love you and love makes me do cheesy cute things." michael chuckled, turning his face away so anastasia couldn't see his cheeks turning slightly pink.

"you're an amazing boyfriend, you know that?" anastasia took in all the red and white balloons into her apartment and tried finding michael through all these balloons. "michael?" she called out, laughing.

"im here baby, where are you?" he yelled from afar. luckily for anastasia, she knew the apartment pretty well. he's probably in my room, she thought.

michael had been showering anastasia with compliments (like usual), kisses and so many gifts. he just knew that once he had her, he would treasure all the moments he had with her.

when anastasia walked into her room, she gasped. there michael was, like she guessed, in her room holding the biggest teddy bear she's ever seen with two other green balloons and a really, really, really big box.

"mikey," she hugged him tightly. "you didn't have to do this." she knew she shouldn't be crying, but she couldn't help but let a few tears fall down her cheeks.

"but i wanted to," he whispered. "anastasia, you mean the world to me. i wake up every morning thinking of you and i sleep every night still thinking of you. i love you so much, a-and seeing you in that h-hospital-" he paused, michael's eyes starting getting teary. thinking about anastasia's accident, and that he was the one to cause her in so much pain made him emotional.

"mikey, you don't have to say anything." anastasia kissed michael's forehead.

he shook his head, refusing. "seeing you, in that hospital made me feel like i wanted to die. i didn't want to lose you, 'stasia and i still never want to lose you. you make me the happiest person in the world and i wanted to do the same but instead i just hurt y-you."

anastasia couldn't say anything, she was speechless. instead she kissed him, softly and full of love. she loves that man and no one could stop her loving him now.

"open the box." michael smiled weakly.

anastasia bit her lip before unwrapping -more like tearing- the box. she then gasped before hugging michael tightly.

"your joke book!" she laughed.

"there's even more,"

"chocolates, movies, your albums... a-and TWO TICKETS TO THE MALDIVES?!" she screamed.

"yeah, just some small things i put together," michael scratched the back of his neck, blushing.

"small?! michael this is amazing! thank you, thank you, thank you!" michael loved seeing her so happy. he wanted to give her everything she wanted. he loves that woman and no one could stop him from loving her now.

A/N: i know this is crappy af but i tried being cute and i always fail trying to be cute and im sad now