0.7

anastasia sat down on her favourite wheeled pink chair and faced her computer. she then typed in, 'michael g. clifford'

and clicking the search button, came in more than 1,000 results. michael's famous, she thought.

a frown made its away on her face. there were more than a million girls obsessing over michael and his band, what made her be the one for him?

she then clicked the first link which was titled, 'Michael Clifford possibly in a relationship?'

'5 seconds of summer's Michael Clifford possibly in a relationship? Well, sources say that he was spotted just a day ago with a blonde girl (identity not found yet) laughing hysterically, walking together on their way to one of the best theme parks in LA. Did Michael finally find-'

reading halfway, she pressed the exit button. she didnt want to see more.

how did michael find her number anyway? how did he even know her? a million questions suddenly popped in her mind. anastasia wanted to ask michael, badly, how he found her. but 'stasia didnt have a brave bone in her body to do so.

anastasia shut her eyes, letting out a shaky breath. she had her face in her hands, wondering how this all happened. why did she feel so jealous? why did she want to meet michael? he's just a stranger, isn't he?

a few tears fell out of her eyes, not out of sadness but only out of exhaustion. she felt like a baby. how could she possibly just cry over someone who had texted her for only a few weeks?

she then heard her phone ringing. it wasnt a text but a call. getting up from her pink chair, she went to get the phone.

her phone then stopped ringing.

'Missed Call from michael😂 (1)'

anastasia's eyes widened. michael had called her? she was getting nervous. unlocking her phone, she pressed 'call back.'

a few rings later, michael had finally answered.

"h-hello? michael?"

"hey! im probably busy right now thus i didnt pick up but leave a voicemail! thanks. sincerely, your favourite ninja turtle."

it was just voicemail.

A/N: fate is not in their side right now how sad

guys tbh idk where im going with this bc michael is supposed to be single fiction or not