1.6

"anastasia, baby, can you hear me?" michael softly said, holding 'stasia's hand. he was told she was in a coma for what theyre guessing is for at least 2 weeks. he wanted to believe that it wasn't his fault but his subconscious was telling him otherwise.

"sir, no friends allowed," said a nurse from behind him. michael snapped his head towards her, his eyes getting teary at the fact that he won't be seeing anastasia anymore.

"im not her friend, im her boyfriend. there's a damn difference." michael spat.

"oh, im sorry. no friends or boyfriends allowed." the nurse shot back, sending michael a glare.

michael didn't want to leave. he didn't want to leave anastasia's side, but he had to.

"im not leaving," michael shook his head, refusing.

"you leave or i call the security. your choice." the nurse pointed towards the door, getting frustrated by the minute at michael.

"someone slept on the wrong side of the bed," michael mumbled, before finally deciding to leave the dreadful off-white room. he planted a kiss on anastasia's forehead and left.

he didn't want to leave though. he wanted to stay with her. he wanted to be with her. its all my fault, he thought. a few tears fell down his cheeks, not bothering to swipe them away.

he turned to look at anastasia's sister, who oddly looked as if she was her identical twin, but she was nothing compared to 'stasia. anastasia's parents were both in each other's arms, balling their eyes out. michael felt incredibly guilty, hurting his girlfriend and hurting all of anastasia's loved ones.

taking his phone out, michael then pressed anastasia's contact. just because she's... asleep, doesn't mean i can't text her my joke for today, he thought.

'why couldn't the flower ride a bike?'

no response.

'the pedals fell off.'

michael chuckled lightly to himself. these jokes were really funny to him.

'i hope youre okay anastasia. youre such a beautiful, strong, adorable, admiring girl. i dont think ill find anyone like you ever again. please stay here for me. please dont leave me.'

no response.

A/N: i dont think ill be continuing this. i just think my writing isnt worthy enough for this plot. if anyone wants to use this plot, name, etc then just PM me bc im considering to give this to someone who can write better than me