1.4

"i enjoyed these 5 hours with you, 'stasia." michael and anastasia were now walking back to the hotel. after hours of laughing, watching a movie, cuddling and eating, it was time for anastasia to go back home.

"me too, mikey." anastasia entwined her fingers with michael's. they smiled at each other before looking at the beautiful sunset.

"this is really pretty." anastasia mumbled, not meaning for michael to hear it but he did.

"not as pretty as you, of course," michael complimented her, chuckling lightly. he loved making her giggle, her cheeks reddening, slapping his arm playfully... he loved making her happy.

"tomorrow's our 2 month anniversary." anastasia grinned.

"damn, feels like ive texted you yesterday." michael pecked 'stasia's forehead. a few metres away was anastasia's car and that meant she had to go home.

"i dont want to leave," anastasia pouted.

"i dont want you to leave too, baby." michael hugged anastasia tightly, before inhaling the scent of her hair. "im going to miss you, princess."

"im going to miss you too, mikey." anastasia frowned. michael laughed before kissing her frown away.

"stay safe, babe." michael looked into anastasia's eyes, their foreheads touching. anastasia nodded lightly, "i will."

michael kissed anastasia once more before walking into his hotel.

anastasia felt extremely happy with michael. she was really thankful for everything. he was her everything, and it happened so fast.

on the way home, anastasia's phone rung indicating a text.

'what do raspberries do when they play instruments?'

'mikey, im driving!!!'

'they have a jam session.'

'😂😂'

'you looked beautiful today.'

'mikey, im driving!!'

'sorry sorry. i just couldn't stay without you for a few mins im sorry ok bye now lovely'

'😂'

A/N:

but isnt michael so cute