1.3

"anastasia, this is luke, calum and ashton. luke, calum and ashton, this is anastasia." michael introduced his bandmates to anastasia. of course, the boys knew who anastasia was because of how much michael talked about her but they all pretended like they didn't know each other.

"hi luke, calum and ashton." anastasia waved, "it's so lovely to see you in person."

"you too," luke smiled. calum, ashton and luke hugged anastasia before heading off to have some lunch.

"so how was the trip to LA, babe?" michael held anastasia's hand while anastasia blushed. they walked to the sofa the boys had, michael then sat on it and anastasia did the same, still fingers entwined.

"it was good," she nodded. "i love LA."

"me too," michael agreed. "i love it even more with you."

anastasia felt like her face was as red as a tomato by now.

"i love it when you blush," michael poked her cheek and smiled.

"stop complimenting me!" anastasia slapped his forearm playfully.

"ouch, you hurt me," michael pouted.

"aww, poor baby." anastasia cooed.

"kiss me to make it feel better?"

"i smacked your arm not your lips, you idiot!" she giggled.

"you're cute." michael poked her cheek again.

"so are you,"

"im not cute, im hot."

"sure you are," anastasia rolled her eyes.

"come here." michael wrapped his arms around her waist, making her sit on his lap.

"i havent told you a joke in so long," michael murmured.

"then say it," anastasia turned around, so she was facing him.

"i was going to tell you a joke about amnesia but then i forgot about it." michael chuckled to himself. he loved that joke.

anastasia then burst out in laughter, "your jokes are too funny!"

"i try," he winked at her.

"ive missed you, mikey." she smiled, their foreheads touching.

"ive missed you too, but now-" michael kissed her nose, "we're here-" michael then kissed her cheek. "together-" michael then kissed her other cheek. "forever-" michael lastly kissed her forehead. "okay?"

"okay." anastasia grinned, hugging michael tightly.

A/N: im having doubts about this story idek