•The Interview•

You: Um... hello. 👋

?: Hi.

You: Hello!

?: Hi.

You: Hello?

?: Hi.

You: Alright, since I can tell that this is going to go on for awhile, my name is Y/N and my friend gave me this number. I was told that you guys are hiring?

?: Oh, yes, of course. My name's Steve and unfortunately no, we are not hiring. However, I could maybe squeeze you in if you'd like. Do you have any special skills that are useful?

Y/N has changed "?" to "Steve".

You: Depends on what you mean by useful.

Steve: Like... things that are very unique about you. Like a superpower of some sort, perhaps.

You: Superpower?

You: ...

You: STEVE ROGERS!?

Steve: The one and only.

You: I'M BEING INTERVIEWED TO WORK FOR THE FREAKING AVENGERS!? BY TEXT!?

Steve: Yeah, but can we talk about how your friend got this telephone number?

You: OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE AN AVENGER!

Steve: Not if you don't stop text-screaming. Now then, any superpowers? Intense backstory? Skills with weapons or martial arts?

You: Well... I guess I am pretty good with my super speed. I also have intense abilities with magic because my mother went to a school for wizards and witches and all that. I sort of inherited her gifts. Lol.

You: Also, I was kidnapped and trained by a cult of ninjas at the age of five, so I'm good at fighting too. Lol.

You: Super strength, teleportation, flight... the list just goes on. Did I mention my dad is from another planet? Lol.

Steve: You sound incredible! Is all of that true?

You: No.

You: But, I am pretty good with Wattpad. It's kinda of my secret weapon. 👀 I also waste a lot of time looking at memes and reading fanfiction so...

Steve: Okay then. I honestly have no idea what you just said. I had to ask my friend Tony to help decipher your little code there.

Steve: (I can't understand kids these days...)

Steve: SO! I'll just put "good with tech".

You: TONY STARK!?

You: WOW!

You: So... do I get the job?

You: Hello?

You: Hello?

You: Steve!?