•The Vault•

Stephen has created a group text.

Stephen has added Thor and Loki.

Loki: Well, well, well. If it isn't Tony Snark 2.0. What do you want?

Stephen: You two need really need to stop hanging around on Earth like this. You're a couple of nuisances (who really need some therapy) and you are also terrible influences on the young people here.

Loki: What are you talking about? I'm a fantastic influence!

Thor: He has a point there, Brother.

Loki: But all I did was sick some of Thanos's goons on New York, faked my death multiple times, took over Asgard posing as my father, and wore white after Labor Day that one time! I'm practically a saint!

Stephen: That's not why I'm mad at you.

Stephen: I'm actually ticked off about the graffiti.

Loki: What graffiti? 👀

Thor: Oh, by the heart of Nidavellir, what have you done now?

Stephen: Your "loving brother" spray painted his face all over the Sanctum Sanctorum. Not only that, but he also stole my hair gel, completely ripped apart the Sanctum's library, and painted all of the magical relics pink.

Stephen has sent a photo.

Thor: LOKI!!! >:(

Loki: What? It wasn't me, honest!

Thor: I am disappointed, Brother.

Thor: Stephen, I'm going to need one of those infinity-beers, please.

Stephen: 🍺

Thor: Thanks?

Thor: Anyway, why did you say we need therapy? I feel incredibly joyous all day every day!

Stephen: Are you completely sure about that?

Thor: What do you mean?

Loki: Brother, we are not okay. I'm a bloody frost giant, I was treated like crap by my adopted father, my adopted mother that I loved more than anything was killed....

Loki: I NEED A HUG!

Stephen: And that's why the Avengers still don't fully trust you. You lash your pain out onto others like some sort of bully.

Loki: It's true. ;-;

Loki: But I'm not sorry. :3

Stephen: And Thor is the kind of person that keeps all of his unstable emotions locked away in a vault deep, deep within himself. However, vaults tend to get full, and when they do...

Thor: OKAY! YES, I AM CRYING INSIDE. WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THAT!?

Stephen: Bingo.

Thor: Sir Strange, how do we make this unbearable pain go away?

Loki: Indeed. I CANNOT TAKE IT ANY LONGER!

Stephen: Ancient One, give me strength.

Stephen: The answer is simple: move on.

Loki: ...

Thor: ...

Stephen: Hmm... maybe that answer was a little bit harsh. What I meant was, simply put your past behind you and look towards the future. For ahead of you, greatness awaits.

Stephen: Well, hopefully, anyway.

Thor: Sir Strange, what do you mean by that?

Thor: Strange?

Stephen has removed Thor.

Stephen: God of Mischief, do you promise not to do any more graffiti?

Loki: Whatever.

Stephen: Great. Now you can help Wong clean up that mess that you made at the Sanctum.

Loki: Why don't you just cast a fancy spell and get the cleaning over with?

Stephen: Because Wong and I wish to punish you. :)

Loki: Block my number.

Stephen: Get to work, imp. :)

Loki: Fine.

Stephen has removed Loki.