•Splat•

Scott: What is wrong with you!?

You: A lot of things, actually. May I ask what this is about?

Scott: How could you do such a thing!?

You: What? What did I do?

Scott: Don't play dumb. I saw the evidence.

You: Evidence on what?

Scott: I saw the corpse, Y/N! I know it was you!

You: Corpse!?

Scott: YES!

You: Who's corpse!? What is happening!?

Scott: ANTON'S CORPSE, YOU COLD BLOODED MURDERER!

You: WHO THE HECK IS ANTON?

Scott: Only one of my BEST FRIENDS that you killed with the back of a MAGAZINE, Y/N!

You: . . .

You: Oh.

You: Oooooooohhhhhhh. You're talking about the ant that I squished in the kitchen, aren't you?

Scott: YES, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO AN INNOCENT BYSTANDER LIKE ANTON!?

You: Dude, ants in the tower usually means that there's a nest somewhere. I was just trying to stop an invasion. You know how precious our food is, don't you?

Scott: BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM!

You: Yes, I did. Plus I set out ant traps in case.

Scott: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You: Lol. I was kidding about that last part.

Scott: You're evil. :(

You: Yeah, I know. Anyway, I'm sorry about squashing your friend. I should have at least had the decency to get rid of the body.

Scott: STOP!

You: Lol.

You: I'll gather up the ant traps and I'll get the rest of the team to put together a funeral for Anton.

Scott: Thank you.

You: You're welcome.

You: Sorry, again. I'm still used to killing bugs as soon as I see them. They freak me out sometimes.

Scott: It's fine. Just get some itch cream ready for when I get my revenge on you.

You: What does that mean, Scott?

You: Scott?

You: SCOTT!?