•Poetry•

Pietro: Hey, sis!

Wanda: OH MY THOR!

Wanda: Is that really you, Pietro!?

Pietro: You know it, girl!

Wanda: I thought you were dead!

Pietro: That's because I am dead! (In the Marvel Cinematic Universe anyway...)

Wanda: I don't understand. How are you texting me? Why are you here?

Pietro: I came back to let you know that I am so proud of what you've become... and that I'm disappointed in you're type.

Wanda: My... type?

Pietro: Yeah. .-.

Pietro: IFALLOVERDEADANDFIVEMINUTESLATERMYSISTERISDATINGTHELOVECHILDOFULTRONAND PAULBETTANYHOWCOULDYOUDOTHISTOMEWHYAREYOUINLOVEWITHANOVERGROWNTOASTERWHATTHEFRICKISWRONGWITHYOUYOUNEEDMYHELP

Pietro: Oops. Speed-texting. 

Wanda: Dude, chill out. Now I wish you really were dead.

Pietro: Ouch.

Wanda: Did you see a bright light or was it like falling into a dark abyss?

Pietro: Neither.

Wanda: Then what was it like, Poetry?

Wanda: Lol. When I tried to type your name it auto-corrected to "poetry".

Pietro: That makes sense. I am an excellent poet, after all.

Wanda: Since when?

Pietro: Roses are red, love is overrated, Vision looks like an iPod that's been mutated.

Pietro: Roses are red, so is your jacket, if Vision hurts you, I'll come at him with a hatchet.

Wanda: Roses are red, your super suit is blue, perhaps you could come up with something a little new?

Pietro: I can do haikus. But they are complicated. Your move, small sister.

Wanda: I don't feel like counting all those syllables. You win. -_-

Pietro: YES!

Pietro: So will you break up with Vision?

Wanda: I never said I was going to do that. I love him and I don't want to break his heart.

Pietro: HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A HEART FOR THOR'S SAKE! HE'S A BLOODY ROBOT!

Wanda: Android, Poetry. There's a difference, you know.

Pietro: Dude, I don't care.

Wanda: Roses are red, you've failed as a brother, Vision and I are perfect for each other. 

Pietro: Whatever, worth a shot (pun not intended). I'm going back to my coffin. 

Pietro: Wait till Y/N hears about this. 

Wanda: Y/N already knows, ya doofus. 

Pietro: ...dang it.