my friend cynnamon

Louis POV

when I dropped Kirsten off I drove home. when I got there I saw zayn sitting on the couch watching the breakfast club.

"hey mate,how did it go" zayn asked.

"i-i couldn't I couldn't do it" I studdered.

"what,why not?"

"because zayn what if she said no,she would probably never speak to me again,I would look like a fool." I exclaimed.

"come on mate you sound ridiculous,what if she said yes." zayn said trying to encourage me.

"well i can't ask her out right now I feel like its to early."

"fine but you better do it soon before someone else gets her,I mean,she's not ugly." zayn said. I swear I wanted to punch him after he said that sentence.

"ok ok I get it me and you will set up a hang out with her at her flat and I'll do it then."

"fine sounds good." zayn said yawning a bit."I'm getting tired" zayn complained.

"well go to sleep I think I'm going to get some sleep as well."

"ok night"

"night"

****

cynnamons POV

"come on Liam let's go!" I yelled at Liam from across the airport.

"alright I'm coming!" he yelled back. I was so excited to go surprise Kirsten by coming early,she had no idea. when me and Liam got on the plane we both took out a book and started reading. within the first hour of the flight Liam was passed

out with his head against the window,he looked hilarious. I finished the book and decided on going to sleep. *****

when I woke up we were about to land. I shook Liam awake and we got off the plane. I had already got The address to the apartment building Kirsten was staying at so I knew where to go. when we pulled up to the building I screamed

"ahhhh,Liam there it is!" scaring the shit out of him because he literally screamed back

"OMG cynnamon what the hell!" oops.

"sorry im just very excited."

"yeah me to but geez girl."

"ok let's just go." I hopped out of the car along with Liam we walked up the short stairs to the lobby.

"Kirsten higgs please?" I asked the tall blonde man at the front desk.

"213" he simply replied pointing down the long hall. me and Liam walked for about 5 minutes before we found her room. I knocked on the door and herd groaning. she must have been asleep,oops.

"one minute" she calls from the other side of the door. we waited for to minutes before the door nob moved and I got excited. as soon as she opened the door I launched at her with the biggest hug I have ever given. she stumbles back a bit but gets her balance back and groans again and rubs her eyes when she puts her hands down she screams.

kirstens POV

"Cynnamon!!!!" i scream and hug her tightly. when I backed away I tilted my head to the side "what are you doing here?" I couldn't help but ask. its not like a gave a flying fuck why she was here I just cared that she was. I missed her so bad now I will have more than one friend and wouldn't have to stay in this flat by myself anymore. I look over to see a tall brown haired boy with brown eyes and a cute smile I may add. "who's this" directing to the the boy standing next to her.

"oh,this Liam my friend from back in America he's really nice and I'm sure you will love him."

"alright,well its nice to meet you Liam please guys come in." as they walk in they start to look around,and by they I mean cynnamon Liam just stood there awkwardly.

"so are you guys hungry." I ask a little hungry myself.

"yes, we haven't had anything in about three hours!" cynnamon whines.

"ok do you guys like pizza?"

"DUH!!!!, who doesn't like pizza!" she says in a playful tone.

"um is cheese ok?" I say sticking my head out from under the freezer door.

"uh, yeah sounds good." cynnamon replies.

I take out the pizza and stick it in the oven when we were waiting for the pizza we decided to watch pitch perfect,its my favorite movie of all time. half way through the movie I get a text from Louis.

from: boo bear

hey want to hang out, me you and zayn?

from: kit kat

umm sure when?

from: boo bear

um tomorrow at 3 sound ok

from: kit Kat

sure I have cynnamon and Liam here if that's fine.

from: boo bear

yea its fine see u later :)

from: kit Kat

ok cya :)

oooooooo cliff hanger what's going to happen will Louis finally do what has to do since he first met Kirsten or will he freak out brake down and miss his chance. that's for me to know and for you to find out love you. vote comment byeee