here we go...

"Im going to try to talk to louis, wish me luck." I said. "Good luck." He shouted back. I just laughed and continued walking.

******

I walked up to louis' apartment building and got in the elevator, the whole way up i was thinking of what to say first. Should i apologize, no it wasn't my fault. Should i- Ding. I walked out of the elevator and sighed, "here we go" i walked up to his door and knocked.

"Who is it?" He asked, his voice cracking.

"Louis, i-its me, please let me in." I replied already wanting to cry. I heard him sigh and something move. The door opened and he was standing there eyes blood shot and glossy. That just made me feel even worse.

"Hi." He said coldly looking at the ground.

"Louis, please let me expl-."

"Explain what Kirsten, you kissed niall end of st-!" He tried to cut me off..... tried.

"NO LOUIS!!! NOT END OF STORY!" I was getting pissed i mean i can understand why he was mad however, he could let me explain and not jump to conclusions. I sighed. "Just please let me explain." He surprised me, i expected  him to slam the door in my face, but instead he back up letting me in. I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Ok are you going to let me explain?"i asked

"Yeah go ahead." He sat down in front of me.

"Thank you." I explained everything that happened from the pepsi to the walk.  (God im lazy)

"And thats it, so do you believe me?" My eyes probably over flowing with plead and hope.

"Alright, ugh fine i believe you." He said. I let a sigh of relief.

"Thank you louis so much." I began to tear up but i held back the tears. I got up and walked over to him.

"Would it be totally ludicrous if we just kissed, right now?" He asked, i didnt expect it but im not complaining.

I smiled "probably." I giggled and grabbed his hand pulled him up and planted my lips on his. I pulled away and smiled again and so did he but his expression went serious again.

"I will forgive you, if." He paused "you promise to stay away from niall, please." Oh shit i cant do that.

"Louis, come on." I did not want to agree to that. At all. Niall is my friend.

"No, kirsten please do this for me." He ask looking me in the eyes.

"Ugh fine." God dammit.

"Thank you." He kissed me again. What did i just agree to.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"I dont know, what do you want to do?" I laughed at how we would do this for ten minutes straight in tell we got to board for it.

"Uh oh i have to go." I said i wanted to tell zayn, get things clear with niall, hang with my best friends and think some more, yeah definitely that.

"Aww why? We never get to hang out anymore." Louis complained.

"Louis we hang out all the time!" I grinned at him.

"No no no not like that." He protested (hahaha get it get it jimmy"

"Like what then?" I asked smiling sheepishly at him.

"You know." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Mr.Tomlinson!" i laughed and smacked his arm.

"Not like that you dirty minded-buscus." Wow even he know about my obsession with tobuscus. "I was thinking ive never actually took you on a official date you know."

"Ohh yeah you never have but you dont have two."

"Yeah i kinda do. i enjoy taking beautiful people on dates." He winked and i laughed.

"Ok ok fine not right now though im getting a little sleepy."

"Well i have a room ya'know."

"Yes louis i know you have your own room in your apartment." I said in a duh sort of tone. He picked me up and through me over his shoulder. I screamed.

"LOUIS PUT ME DOWN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" He walked in his room and plopped me on the bed.

"Sleep." He stated blankly. I rolled my eyes and shifted in the bed to make myself comfortable. I was really tired and did not feel like arguing. I heard some noises and some shifting. I turned to see louis in a pair of superman boxers, i wanted to laugh but ive never really seen him that exposed if you must. 

"What, i always sleep in these." He said.

"Nothing." I replied. He crawled into the bed with me and his chest was on my back. I snuggled into the blanket and just before i fell asleep i said.

"Night louis."

"Night kirsten." He said leaning up and pecking my cheek before we both fell asleep.

A/n woah woaaaaaah people. Woah. Ok i promised my self i would update... so i did. And. I. Love. It. Alright guys vote comment love ya byeee.