lets talk

Night liam i said hugging him and getting all comfy in my bed till falling asleep.

*****

I wanted to hang with veronica but i had to do something that i kept putting off, talk to niall. I did go make sure it was fine with louis. Surprising enough he was ok with it. I walked to nialls door and knocked. He answered it letting me in.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey."

"So listen, we really need to talk."

"Well, then talk." Honestly i was already getting mad. I dont understand why he has hard feelings towards me. hes the one who kissed me, louis' the one making me stay away. I just dont get it. I sighed.

"Look im trying here, i actually like being you friend and i dont say that for most people." I said. Im sorry to say that, thats actually true.

"Well apparently when i was trying to be your boyfriend, i wasnt trying enough. So neither are you." He said crossing his arms. What in the actual fuck.

"Are you fucking kidding me, niall, i was with louis at the time. Do you think i would just break up with him, magically fall for you and poof happly ever after. No, sorry but were arent in disney. And just because your trying wasnt trying hard enough; which is not even reason we arent a couple, doesnt mean im not trying 'cause i am." He rolled his eyes at me. I shrugged. "Well fine i tried and your gonna keep being a dick so im going to stop trying. Call me when your done being an asshole." I said shrugging, walking out, slamming the door through the process.

"Well that could have gone better." I jumped at the sound of harrys voice.

"Jesus christ you gave me a heart atta-, wait, how long have you been out here?"

"Pretty much since your conversation with niall started. I was coming over here to ask him a few things but heard talking and decided to be a nosey bastered." He smiled. Well thats just lovely. "And by the way, im not your friend?" He said doing  pouty face.

"Of coarse your my friend harold."

"Dont call me that." He said getting serious again. I just laughed.

"So, wheres veronica?" I ask the question thats been nagging me all day.

"Oh shes at the apartment, my apartment."

"Oh i kinda wanted to hang with you guys today."

"Well sure. It would be cool to actually introduce you to her."

"Yeah, i know right."

"Right." He said being a smart ass.

"So, what do you wanna do?"

"We could always hang out now."

"Yeah lets do it."

a/n super super short foe sho i know ha DJ malik. its just i havent had wifi so im taking ever place with wifi to the best of my advantage. My next chapter will be extra long just for you guys. Okay? Okay. Vote comment love ya byeee.