well then

Alright cya' i said stealing a quick peck on the cheek and walking to my flat hopefully to be accompanied by zayn, i wanted to tell him all about it

******

Kirstens POV~

I walked into my flat to change and ran into liam on the way.

"Oh hey liam, wheres cynny?" I asked.

"Oh shes hanging out with zayn, apparently they really hit it off."

"Well isnt that lovely zayn and cynnamon, huh doesnt surprise me at all," I said shaking my head. "Well i got to go change out of this stupid dress, we could hang out if you want."

"Sure." He replied walking into the living room. I walked into my room and took out some skinny jeans and a black tank top with a hot pink over shirt. I walked into the living room to see liam sifting through my giant pile if DVD'S.

"Ugh weve watched all these." Liam complained, wow he never complains. But i guess hes right, they've been here for about three weeks and most of the time we were watching movies.

"Well lets go to the store and buy some new ones, i got a couple dollars from starbucks and that library i used to work at."

"Alright where will we go?" Liam asked.

"We will cross that road when we get there." I said. "Hey, are you ready?" I asked him.

"Yep."

"Alright then lets go." I said walking out the door liam following.

"So are we ready to cross that road yet?" Asked liam who was climbing in my car.

"Yeah i think we could go to-. I just remembered, all those movies came from my home in america i dont think i know a place to get anymore." Oops sorry liam.

"Well theres a cinema a few blocks down, we could just go there instead." Liam suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I replied and started the car driving off with liam giving me direction. I could have sworn i was the one who knew london but whateva. We stopped in front of a large building with many movie names. We went with love actually (yeah i really do love that movie its not just for hazza). When we walked up to the lady at the stand i said 'two tickets, love actually' and we were in. When we walked in i saw three of my friends, well two i dont know if harry likes me. But what i saw with cynnamon and zayn, was,... just,....... well then. Me and liam walked over quietly and sat next to and i just now noticed they were making out. Gross cynnamon just.... no. But..... i couldnt say i wasnt happy for her. A giggle almost escaped my lips as i looked over at them, cleared my throat, and said.

"Well then. This is nice, you guys enjoying the movie?" I asked with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Oh, uh hey kirsten." They both said at the same time. Okay im not going to say i wasnt creeped out there but meh. They were both blushing but kept the eyes on the screen.

"So, is this you and liams first date or have you done this before?" Cynnamon asked. fake innocent smile and raised eye brows but eyes still on the screen.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I said doing a fake laugh And continued watching the movie.

"So are you and zayn a thing now-?" I was cut off by an annoying woman with red hair. She looked kind of snobby to me.

"Shhhhh!!" She spit everywhere.

"Shhhhhhh!!" I repeated her but with more power spitting all over her.

"Ugh," She said in a girly tone "thats sick." She said standing up probably to go to the bathroom.

"Why thank you." I said, hand on heart acting as if it was a complement. She just kept walking.

"Wow are you this 'rebely' all the time?" Liam asked. I wasnt sure if he was kidding or not so i just nodded.

"And, uhhh yeah me and zayn are a thing i guess." Cynnamon shrugged and zayn blushed.

"Aww that is cute."

"Ill let it slide this time." She giggled and turned to the screen again. I sighed turning to the screen. About an hour and a half later the movie was done. The lights faded on and everyone stood. I wanted to see harry again and just say hello. I saw him stand up not to far away from where i was standing.i told liam to wait for me in the car or something, cynny was going with zayn. I took off to where Harry was and stopped in front of him and a girl with pretty pink dip-dyed brown hair, freckles, and a little tan beanie bumped into him.

"Hello." I greeted them with i smile and a wave.

"Hi Kirsten what are you up to?" He asked.

"Oh i just came here with liam, we got board and i kinda love this movie." I replied.

"Hmh, me to." He said with his famous dimpled grin.

"So who's this." I asked gesturing to the small girl beside him.

"Oh this is veronica, my girlfriend." He finished proudly reminding me of louis.

"Oh thats lovely, im Kirsten his friend.how are you?" I asked giving her a small hug.

"Im alright what about you?"

"Im great but i have to go liam is waiting for me in the car. Bye Harry bye veronica." I said giving them a big hug and walking out.when i got there liam was in my car listening to the fray on the CD i bought.

"Hey liam." I said plopping into my seat and started the car and began to go home.

"Hey."

"So.... holy hell can you believe it, zayn and cynny are a couple. Isn't that great!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah it is im so happy for them both, i saw it coming though." He said playfully yet serious.

"Mhm." I said and the rest of the ride was quiet. When we got to the building we hopped out and walked to my flat. I walked in my door and slammed it shut. I was exhausted as hell.it was four in the afternoon and I've been on a two hour date, And a hour and a half movie. I thought cynny would stay at zayns or something considering they are now a couple. Yeah exciting right. I was just handed all this random information and i love it all: harry has a girlfriend who looks awesome, cynny and zayn are dating, me and louis went on a first real date. So yeah my days been pretty good.

I really did want to see niall again we never got to talk and i feel really bad. I want to hang with Harry's girlfriend, she seems great. I need details from cynny about zayn and stuff and that's about it.

a/n okay another update, great right. It's a little short but i just felt like writing and this is what came out of it m'kay, be glad i did. But anyway cant believe the info either? Harry with a gf, cynny and zayn holy Jesus thats a lot to take in at once. Vote comment love ya byee.

Ps~ im putting pics of all the characters so far and i hope you love'em. I still need a girl to play veronica or i could switch up her name with yours so just take note on that and if your interested just comment yo name and a little detail about yourself like hair color, eye color, personality, ect. But bye guys.