oh..... hi.

I snuggled into the blanket and just before i went to sleep i said night louis he sat up and pecked my cheek and said night kirsten.

*****

I woke up to hands wrapped around my waist and someones head snuggled into the crook of my neck. I attempted to get up only to be stopped by the pair of hands tightening their grip around me.

"Mmm, stay in bed kirsten." Louis said in a raspy morning voice. God ol' mighty.

"Come on louis let me up. Please i need to get home." I had a few things to do today.

"M. m." He said shaking his head. I giggled and turned to face him. I kissed his lips very softly and i saw him smile, his eyes were still closed.

"Come on louis get up." I said softly.

"Ughhh fine." He groaned and stood up. I almost choked, i forgot he was in his boxers.

"I cant believe your not use to this, but you better get use to it." He winked. I just laughed. I got up from the bed and walked out of his room. I was putting on my boots when louis came out.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"Home." I stated blankly.

"This is home." He said. For some reason he sounded hurt, i dont know why.

"No louis, its not." I said.

"But i wanted to take you on that date i was talking about."

"Well then i got to get ready." I said in a duh tone.

"Fine ill be ready." He said and i walked out, bumping into someone yet again. But this wasnt that boy with dimples, it was niall.

"Oh.... hi." I smiled awkwardly.

"Hey." He said starting to walk away. I sighed.

"Niall, we need to talk." I know louis is going to be pissed but i had to.

"For.....?" He trailed off.

"For everything. For you for me, and everything." I looked at the ground.

"Fi-." He was cut off by louis opening his door. Great. Just. Fucking. Great.

"Oh uh, hey lou." He smiled nervously. Louis looked at me with confusion, betrayal, and anger boiling in his eyes. He looked at niall and again back to me, in all honesty i was getting a little confused myself.

"Lets go." He ordered grabbing my hand and taking one more look at niall before walking in his flat.

"What was that?" He ask pacing back and forth running his hands through his hair.

"Louis i-"

"I told you to stay away from him."

"Louis-"

"And what do you do, you deliberately do the the opposite." I was getting infuriated. 1:he kept cutting me off. 2:he cant tell me who i can and cant talk to, hes not my 'owner'.

"louis!" I raised my voice. "You can not, no, you will not tell me who i can and can not be around."

"Yes i can and i will, i dont want to you around him, hes gonna try something again i know it." He continued.

"Louis!" I gawked at him. "Your over reacting! And its not my fault i just happen to run into him in the hall ok so dont try and say it is! Hes not going to try anything alright." He sighed

"How do you expect me to trust that little prick?" He asked hugging me.

"I dont know, but i would love if you would. Please." I said looking up at him. He sighed again.

"Fine, but i swear if he does so much as touches you hes dead." He said putting his chin on the top of my head. I giggled and pulled away.

"Wheres zayn?" I asked. I havent seen him since i was at the restaurant.

"Oh, i dont know. I havent seen him in a while."

"Now can i go get ready?" I asked even though i would go either way.

"Yeah yeah go get ready." He responded quickly and ran to his room. I walked out of his flat and to my surprise (note sarcasm) niall was gone. I continued down the hall and into my flat. I walked in and it was empty. I thought this was quite odd considering liam nor cynnamon know london, not that i know of anyway. I decided on a shower. I grabbed a towel, undressed, and hopped in the shower. The warm water relaxing my tense muscles. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me.

I walked into my room and dried off a bit more before picking out my cloths. It wasnt that cold today but still a little dreary but thats always. I went with a blue knee-high dress with black heels. I did my makeup and curled my hair a bit and i was done, well I was done after i stuffed a pair of gray toms in my bag i cant stand heels. I didn't know if i was over doing it though, i had no clue where we were going. After i grabbed my phone i walked out.

"Louis." I knocked.

"Coming" he said. I stood in the hall as the door clicked open.

"Uhb uh you look-.... wow." He said looking at me head to toe. I blushed.

"Thanks. You look very handsome your self." he was wearing a suit and had combed hair but it was still a little scruffy.

"Thanks, well lets go." He said stepping out of his flat and taking my hand.

a/n this is the biggest fucking cliff hanger EVER. I bet you have so many questions. Where will they go? What will happen? But must importantly, will kirsten have to wear those toms. Hahaha kidding, well maybe idk what you guys think. Alright i think thats enough for today vote comment love ya byeee..