finish the game

they looked at us surprised we just looked at each other and smiled. I looked back at them and said were together.

*****

niall's POV~

I just sat there still a little confused about what was going on but it seemed that this Kirsten girl just got together with this Louis guy. that's really to bad because I liked Kirsten a lot, like a lot a lot. I mean yeah I just met her but she seemed really cool. I love how shes so down to earth and was very funny, man and I love the way her blonde hair bounces when she walks. the way she laughs is music to me. woah woah woah. what am I thinking she's with Louis and looks very happy with that so I'll just let her be.

"uh niall. nialll." I didn't know I was staring in tell Kirsten i think snapped her fingers in front of my face. I jumped a bit and she stepped back.

"hey niall you ok?" she asked with a worried look on her face, aww she looked kinda cu- hey stop that!

"uh yeah I'm fine, let's just finish the game." I said turning back around to everyone else. they both came in and sat down hand and hand.

kirstens POV~

zayn was eyeing Louis so much with a some-what fatherly expression it was so hard not to laugh and cynnamon was giving me this look that says I want details which I'm sure that's what she's thinking.

"good on ya mate." zayn says nudging Louis shoulder.

"thanks." Louis said just above a whisper.

"come on guys let's just finish the game." niall said sounding kind of annoyed. I just shrugged it of as him being eager to play the game considering he flipped the frick out when I mentioned the game.

"ok uh zayn truth or dare?" Louis asked

"dare."

"ok I dare you to. *gasp* I dare you to kiss cynnamon!"

"uh what I don't even know her " he said blushing. wow I don't think I've ever seen him blush.

"come on you have to!" Louis whined.

"fine fine. you ok with this?" he asked cynnamon politely. wow what a gentle man hahaha.

"oh uhh yeah I guess so its a dare." zayn got up and walked to cynnamon. she stood up and looked at zayn nervously.

"ok" they sighed at the same time before they both leaned in slowly. there lips connected and they kissed. looks like they were enjoying it ha. they separated and blushed smiling at each other for a little before zayn walked back and sat at his spot.

"aww how cute." I teased.

"aww I'll show you cute when my foots up your ass." cynnamon said.

"blah" I said and we continued the game. it was zayns turn and he dared niall. its to bad cause he always makes the stupidest dares like srsly man.

"ok uhh niall I dare you to like my foot." he said taking off his sock wiggling his toes,see what I mean.

"dude no that's fucking sick." niall said in a disgusted tone.

"you have tooooo." Zayn pressed on.

"fineeeee." niall leaned over and stared at zayns foot for a second in tell he licked it in 1.4 quick seconds. it was niall's turn to dare.he dared Louis.

"alright Louis I dare you to end this game I'm board." he complained and he did as he was told. being the oh so funny Louis he is he decided this was the way to end it.

"I now will announce this wonderful game of truth or dare over. uhthankyou." he said his words together and bowed. we all laughed and I asked.

"what time is it?" Louis pulled out his phone and checked the time it was now 5:02. geez la weez time why do you fly.

"well I got to go I have to talk to a friend cya guys later." niall stood up and waved before walking out of my flat.

"aww man I didn't get dared." Liam whined.

"consider yourself lucky." I said. he just chuckled.

"hey Zayn don't you have a class to go to?" louis asked

"oh right I almost forgot!" he said dumbfounded."  "bye guys I'm going to be late." Zayn stood and ran out of the room.

"and then there were four." I sighed already board again.

"oh hey I got to meet someone at 6:00 so I'm gonna go." Louis said.

"oh,who?" I asked trying not to sound nosy.

"oh my mom, she's coming to visit I haven't seen her in forever."

"oh Louis that's wonderful tell her I said hello!!"

"alright I will but she'll be pissed if I'm late she doesn't like to wait." he chuckled.

"alright I'll see you later then." he gave me a peck on the lips and left.

"ugh now I'm board." cynnamon complained.

"so am I." I sighed and went to my room and laid there thinking about today and how just flat out confusing it was. about Louis and niall and me and cynnamon and Zayn and Liam and everything in between.

a/n~ yesh people yesh I love this chappie and I hope you did to. so what do you think, Kirsten and Louis do you ship it if so leave in the comments what you think their ship name should be and I'll choose one and do a shout out and maybe just maybe put you as a new character (I thought it was time to get the readers more involved and I really like hearing the names you come up with) alright guys vote comment love ya byeee.

p.s~ god long authors note.