before the hang out

after I texted Louis I put my phone on the table, we all got a piece of pizza, and we all went to sleep.

******

I woke up at around ten. Liam and cynnamon still passed out on the couch. Ha, their positions were the funniest thing, Liam was about to fall off and cynnamon was upside down with her feet dangling off the back of the couch. "prank time!" I whisper yelled to myself. I ran  into my room and got the air horns that me and Louis used to prank a bunch of golfers he's got me obsessed with pranking. I ran back into the living room and blew the horns as loud as I could, which is pretty loud. all of a sudden liams hands flew up causing him to fall the rest of the way and cynnamon flipped the other way which made her hit both of her legs on the coffee table which thankfully didn't break. "ahhh!" she screamed in pain and surprise. oops.

I ran back to my room and jumped on my bed but it didn't go as planed. I flew off the bed onto the floor. I started to laugh but shut up when I heard foot steps. ohh shit. but then I heard cynnamons voice.

"KIIIRSTEEEN!" she yelled in pure rage. I then felt something hit me I opened my eyes to see a pillow over my face but closed them quickly after. I did a fake groan and stood up and stretched trying my best to act tired.

"what was that?" she asked in annoyance and anger.

"uh w-what are you talking about?" I giggled a little.

"Kirsten, I'm not fucking joking!" she said raising her voice and walking toward me.

"uhh I-I" I stuttered, I needed to think of something fast.

"um must have been a car beeping."

I lied cause I need my head its important and I know she would take it if I told her the truth.

"yeeeeah right." she said really slow. I knew she didn't believe me but meh I get to keep my head so, yay. I walked out of the room with cynnamon following. when I got to the living room I saw Liam on the couch rubbing his head.

"ughh what was that noise?" he asked still rubbing his head.

"it was a car beeping." cynnamon said sarcastically walking past me raising her eye brows I just stuck my tongue out and walked into the kitchen, I forgot i didn't have breakfast I was to busy pranking, Ha I still can't get over that. I went to the fridge and grabbed some bacon and eggs. I walked over to the cabinet and reached for two pans, this stupid flat didn't have bottom cabinet. I grabbed one and another fell and hit the ground.

"god damn it." I muttered under my breath.

"karmas a bitch." cynnamon said walking in the kitchen.

"cynnamon don't be so rude." Liam scolded her. "hey, you need help?" Liam asked politely

"oh no I'm fine and cynnamons all ways a bitch in the morning so I'm use to it." I laughed at the last part and so did he.

" hahaha you know I'm right here." cynnamon said doing a fake laugh.

"mhm" I said nodding my head, she just laughed. "so what do you guys want? I have bacon and eggs."

"um both." they said at the same time.

"ok you guys go clean up the living room, throw the blankets in my closet in the top part." they went to clean the living room and I waited for the food to cook. I checked the time 11:05. man I wonder why Louis wants to hang out so much, meh duh cause I'm his best friend. no because he likes you its obvious. no I'm his best friend he doesn't like me like that. yes he does. no he doesn't.

my mind kept going back and forth in argument. I just shook the thoughts out of my head and focused on the food but, I couldn't stop thinking of me and Louis as a couple. but stopped when the bacon popped making me come back to reality.

" Kirsten were done." Liam said walking into the kitchen.

" um alright the food will be done right about now." I said and got three plates down and separated all the food evenly. I handed one of them to Liam and then cynnamon. we all sat in the living room and watched some TV and I got a texted from Louis.

from: boo bear

you ready for today :)

from:kit Kat

you know it lol see you at three.

from: boo bear

alright see ya later love ;)

from:kit kat

hahaha k see cya.

I checked the time again, 12:00. god time does fly. I got up and changed, I decided to go to the mall to get some things since I had like three hours. my outfit was a blue sleeved shirt with the rest of it white which had

dress like your going to meet you ex-boyfriend

printed on it with my superman hat Louis got me and some black skinny jeans and my converse. ( this outfit is real I have it and wore it to school ha) I walked back to the living room and told them to get ready. they all changed and we left.

a/n

OMG guys this was the must fun writing this chapter I really sorry I couldn't fit the hang out in there ugh it was getting long and I was getting lazy ha ok well it will be next chapter k k *hands out stickers for understanding my lazy ness vote comment love you guys byeee.

PS had to change the name for the chapter cause I couldn't fit the diggity dang hang - oh that rhymes DJ Malik. I couldn't get the hang out in the chap pie sowy.