my last day

Its been a pretty hectic few weeks. Ive been packing for my trip back to America to see my mother, I've been hanging with the gang, and many other things. But the thing that sucks about today is,

Today is my last day.

Today is my last day in london, my last day with louis, niall, harry, veronica, zayn, liam, my last day.

I was sitting in my old bedroom thinking about the letter I wrote to them all and thinking of what they were thinking of it I'm sure they were all very upset but I'm sure they will get by. I just hope they know I'll never forget.

THE LETTER:

Dear, all

Today is my last day, I'm sure I've left by now and I'm already on my way to america to see my family. You guys have been amazing. You all are the world to me and I just want you guys to know I will never forget you. Cynnamon, you are my best friend. You may be annoying as hell but, you are my sis and I'll never forget. Louis, you are my world, you helped me when I first moved to London and we will always be kouis, no matter what and I'll never forget. Harry, you are one of the most cheeky boys I've ever met. You are one of my best friends and I'll never forget. Niall, you my man, are very hard headed. I know we had a few bumps in the road but your a very close friend and I'll never forget. Liam, you are my favorite nerd ever. Your so awkward and I love it. You always help when I need it and I'll never forget. Zayn, you better keep cynnamon and treat her right. You were always there when she needed and for that you are one of my friends and I'll never forget. Veronica, your a lucky girl to be matched with harry. Your an awesome chick, so much like me. And your such a close friend and I'll never forget.

Xx Kirsten.

Ps. I love you.

THE END