Chapter 1 🥀

Dedicated to bilkisu_usman
Thank you for your motivation❤

Love is a rosary full of mystery

---

AFREEN'S POV

I woke up with my annoying ringtone beaming from my phone, it was kept on the bedside drawer.

I slowly raised my head up to look at the wall clock by the left side of my room...
Seriously! Who must be calling me at this time of the day it's 9:30am.
I looked at the screen of my phone just to see Afifah on the line.
Ofcourse its Afifah who else...I thought, rolling my eyes.

"Helloo" i said my voice sounding a little bit grumpy..

"Reeen" She shouted on the other side of the line..

"Kai Afifah!!" I shouted back. "I'm  still sleeping fa".

"Whatever " she replied.

"Reen just get ready i will be coming by 3pm to pick you up" She said.

I was still quiet and didn't bother to ask her why.

"Kinji" she exclaimed.
"Naji" I replied.

This girl will not be end of me wallahi.
I cut the call and went back to sleep.

Well incase you're wondering who Afifah is she's my bestfriend and family friend, I like to say she's my sister. She's also the most annoying human being to live on planet earth.

✨✨✨

I woke up when ya Amna came into the room blabbering on the phone about something i didnt care about.

"Ya Amnaaa" I said lazily.. "You are disturbing my beauty morning nap".

She gave me the I don't care look which I am used to and continued her blabbering.

I kinda dozed off again when I heard ya Amna shouting at no one in particular well it's only me and her in the room so i guess it shouldn't be me for.

"Ke tashi jhorr, you have been sleeping since have you even prayed subh?" She asked.

"Ya Amna I've prayed mana" I answered her.

"oya oya wake up, how can you keep sleeping just because it's weekend" she said fixing something on my vanity table.

"Kaii ya Amna" I whined

"Afreen will you get of that bed or not"she shouted.

I quickly stood up.

"Look at her its already 11:30" ya Amna said looking at the clock.

"Ya Amnaaaaaa" was all i could mutter.

Well let's say she's the sister I never had. She's my maternal cousin, she has been with us since her mother and my moms twin sister passed away when she was three. She is Amna Khaleeq..