Chapter 2🥀

Hope you'll enjoy🦋

AFREENS POV

"Baby!" Ya areef shouted from the sitting room

"Ya Areeeeff" i shouted back

"Baby please get me chin chin when you are coming back" shouted ya areef from the sitting room.

This man won't be the end of me..
I hate that name baby, he's seeing a grown ass woman and calling her baby. Who ever does that?!

I brought the chin chin in a bowl and gave it to him.

"Take" I said eyeing him in style.

"Oyo na your case(you're on your own)".. He replied nonchalantly.

Just then I heard my phone ringing from my room and i quickly rushed up just to meet three missed calls from who else if not Afifah.
I called her back.

Afifah : "u are a mess" She shouted from the other side of the call.

Me: Hajjaju sorry now I was with Ammi and ya Areef.

Afifa: "ya Areef!!" She squealed

Well Afifa has been crushing on Yaya since year 12(SS3).

Me: Mtsuuu you're a joke wallah. Abeg lets talk sense.

Afifa: haba baby beauty(as Ya Amna says) but for real is ya Areef at home. She queried.

Me: yes, but i heard him telling Ammi that he wants to finish what he's doing As soon as possible because he wants to go out to uncle Mas'uds house.

Uncle Mas'ud is Ammi's brother, the closest of them all, he is the best uncle ever, my second best friend is his daughter Suhaila she calls me cat and I call her mouse. And ya areef 's best friend is ya Bashir, Suhaila's brother. Omooo he is Hot forgetttt.
Well he's humaira's crush

Afifah: Okay I'm on my way, Oh my gosh Ya Areef!!!

Me: uhmmm, I dont have your time sai kinzo( see you soon). 

So I quickly rushed down and kept disturbing ya Areef. I'm sure he knows i'm up to something but lets keep it going. On the other side, he kept giving me those"ARE YOU OKAY AT ALL" looks and me being the Afreen I am acted completely normal after that.

He later asked me to tell him what I'm up to and I rolled my eyes saying it's nothing..

.........

#Cliffhanger 😁

Hi loves ❤
How are you doing?
Hope you enjoyed this chapter?

Yeah, yeah I know short chapter right
We're so sorry please manage this🤗

And u should please check on Teemarh__'s other joint novel called "It All Started With An Insult" by @Teemarh__, Asmarh& Zuliheart..
You won't regret it Insha Allah 💖.

Vote
Share&
Comment

Lots of love

Teemarh__  and leema_h

Tell a friend to tell a friend to please check this book out❤😗