Chapter 4: Our darling, ya Amna🥀

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter❤

Afreens POV

It has been 2 weeks since that incident happened and thankfully I've stopped thinking about him.

Tommorow is our darling, beautiful, gorgeous, thoughful and caring ya Amna's birthday and we have to think of something wonderful to do for a wonderful soul like her.

Soo I, Afifah, humaira and her best friend Dania will be planning a surprise get together for her. And im sure she'll be very happy because we're going to invite her boyfriend (actually only few boys are allowed beacuse its supposed to be for girls only)

Soo her boyfriend Ya ameer and his closest cousin will be invited, Ya Areef and......I think that's all.

Back to the get together preparations.

As i earlier mentioned tommorow is Ya Amna's birthday soo we have a lot of planning to do today, we have to make it as unique as her.

Me and humaira are going to pick Afifah and Dania then we'll go to dunes and do the final shopping......after we finished shopping we went back home around 6:00 and ya Amna asked where we've been but we just ignored the question and brought a new topic.
After chit chatting for about 2 hours I went to drop Afifah and Dania home.

When i came back I went to humaira's room soo that we can prepare for tommorow.

"Afreen we need to make a list for food and snacks" Humaira said.......soo we started making the list:
▪Peppered chicken
▪pizza
▪ice cream
▪chocolate puff puff
▪ waffles and pancakes
▪Suya
▪roasted meat
▪spring rolls, samosa and meat pie
▪ cupcakes
▪mini burgers
▪shawarma
▪chicken wings, e.t.c .......

We couldn't sleep that night because we wanted everything to be perfect.

The next morning i went to Humaira's room to wake her up because today is ya Amna's birthday.
We went to her room and decorated everything in red and black even the gifts were wrapped in red and black because it's her favourite colour.

Afifah came very early, so we made all the preparatipns for today together, After we finished, I, Afifah, and humaira went to Ya Amna's room and we popped the party pooper then we shouted "SURPPRIIISEEE"........Ya Amna was soo happy she couldn't say anything, she just started crying.

"Hayy Ya Amna is it everything that you'll start crying"....said humaira

"Haba Hummy how wont i cry ashe you guys love me this much"......said Ya Amna

"Ya Amna we dont love you fa we were just bored then we remembered it's almost your birthday soo we decided to do this..do you think we're that lonely to start loving you?..haba impossible"........I murmured

We all started laughing then we enveloped her into a bone crushing hug telling her how much she really means to us.

"Ya Amna is soo overwhelmed about this small thing i can imagine how she'll react later in the evening when the real get together is
happening"...whispered Afifah.

"Okay enough of the crying session please" I murmured.

"Now lets go and cut the cake and open the presents" Shouted Humaira.

After we were done having fun and taking pictures i told Ya amna to go and freshen up because we would be going out later in the evening......luckily she didnt ask where we would be going she just nodded and entered the bathroom.

I went to my room with Afifah then i saw 2 missed calls from Dania.
Soo i called her back and i asked why she didnt come because the first surprise was supposed to be I, humaira, Afifah and Dania. But i can relate because Dania is very indecisive soo definitely she was looking for what to wear.