Chapter 13🥀

YA AMNA'S POV

"Salamu'alaikum" I said while making my way into daddys room.
"Wa'alaikumussalaam Amna
Go and call your mother first I want her to be here.
O
"OK daddy" I said I I left to call Ammi.

   I called you to talk to you about your marriage"... Daddy said to me.
I just looked at Ammi and lowered my gaze.
That was how Daddy said everything I was expecting him to say, including me telling Ameer to send his elders if he's really serious about me.
And that was exactly what happened, I called him about Daddy's request and he told me he will talk to Abba, his father and he will get back to me. It was very obvious that he was happy about what I just said from how he was responding.

5 Days Later..

Today is Friday, which is the day Ameer's elders will be coming to seek for my hand in marriage. Yes I know what your question is.
And yes I'm very nervous like I've been feeling something roaming around in my belly. Ammi has sent me up to my room for me to get ready and leave the house before My in-laws to be arrive. She said I'm not supposed to stay in the house and even if if I am, then I shouldn't be seen by any of them..

So I'm going to Aunty Gana's house immediately when I'm done. Ya Salam I feel so uneasy..

Ring... ring ...
I heard my phone's vibration taking over the silence of my room but I couldn't point from where exactly.  That was how I ended up not finding the phone till the call ended and another call came in again. I kept picking up the pillows around my room looking for my phone and finally it was under the blanket, It was Ameer. I smiled and picked up the call "Assalamu Alaikum"
"Wa'alaikumus SalamWifey" he answered back.
" Haha, and who's that?" I asked.
" Fadimatu Amnaaaa duhh, who else" he said.
And that made me feel somehow, I really don't know how to explain what I felt because I think this is the second time he's calling me by my real name ever since we met, so I just kept quiet.
"So how are you love? "
"Alhamdulillah, ina wuni"
"Lfy lau Alhamdulillah I'm  missing you babe".
I'm missing you too" I said back.

Unedited!

Dedicated to  meelahreemah
We love you ❤