Chapter 3🥀

This chapter is dedicated to my one and only "Khadee_bashir❤❤She helped me soo much with the pictures"
Love you soo much baby😉❤❤❤😣😣

Afreens POV

Recap: He later asked me to tell him what im up to......

And i rolled my eyes saying its nothing.

After some minutes of talking non stop, Ya Areeef said he has some important work to attend to, and after several attempts to convince him to stay he finally agreed and I continued talking so he wont get bored.

After about half an hour ya Areef noticed im acting all weird and he asked me to tell him what im really up to.........Again, i told him its nothing, soo he shook his head and i chuckled.

Afifah still hasn't arrived soo i kept sending text messages to her asking when she would arrive and she told me she would be at my doorstep in 5 minutes.

When Afifah arrived she was super excited to see Ya Areef, her one and only ya Areef.
They exchanged greetings and chatted for a while about school life and the rest, before ya Areef announced he needed to leave, and he left.

After ya Areef left you wont believe Afifah kept blabbering about him just because he told her that she looks beautiful ( but she actually does) while i just listened to her and chuckled.

Hmm love is in the air ooo.

After ya Areef left for work, I and Afifah went to waffle stop.......I ordered for belgian waffles with whipped cream and nutella while Afifah ordered for buttermilk waffles and chocolate syrup.

That was how we talked about everything and nothing, And after we were done we headed to Afifah's house and i dropped her then i went back home.

When I returned home I went to the bathroom, performed my ablution, prayed and changed to my workout clothes then I headed to the garden to do some exercise (thats my daily routine I always workout in the morning and in the evening)

When I finished I headed to the bathroom to freshen up, after that, I went to my dear mother's room and waited for her to finish praying, and after she finished i went and sat close to her and asked her about how her day went before i started blabbering about how mine went.

Immediately i finished she started laughing at me that i talk too much and she doesn't know how my husband would cope with me.

At immediately 30 minutes past 10 i bid her goodbye and gave her a side hug before leaving to go to my room.........What would i do without this woman in my life...... Alhamdulillah for our mothers😭❤❤

When i left for my room i couldn't sleep soo i called Ayaan, a close friend of mine, he is a medical student too.......Most of my friends are doctors Btw.

After we finished talking i went to the kitchen to drink water then i saw my mom, she also couldn't sleep so she went to get friuts from the kitchen.

She kept giving me weird looks because she was surprised to see me awake at that hour, i normally dont wake up at all when i start sleeping ......my brother even teases me saying that i can get kidnapped, slaughtered and even cooked or baked without knowing it when I'm sleeping.

And i finally murmured "Ammi what's wrong" ......Why are you giving me these weird looks?

"Are you even asking me whats wrong, Ya baki yi bacci ba har qarfe 12:00 na dare......{What are you going at this time of the hour, its midnight and you're still not asleep}"

"Go to your room and sleep kinji Afreen, saboda kinsan( because you know) tommorow we have to wake up and make breakfast"..ordered Ammi

"Good night Ammi" I said

"Good night Afreen" She answered.

The next morning i was having a beautiful dream about my prince charming (actually his face wasnt revealed), we were having soo much fun in the garden when annoying alarm (humaira of course) decided it was the right to interrupt😣😣

I woke up immediately and told her to just wait for her time because i will deal with her, after some minutes on the bed i finally decided to stand up and freshen up, I made my bed and went to the kitchen, I greeted Ammi and ya Amna and i slapped humaira sofltly on her cheeks...before i asked what they would like me to help them with.

My mum believes she doesnt need a female helper because she already has me, Ya Amna and humaira and she thinks if she employs one we're going to be too lazy...... and i think she's right
But we have male helpers though

We made crazy yam with egg sauce and omelet then i went to ya Areef and Abba's room to greet them and call them out for breakfast.

After we finished having breakfast Abba went for work, ya Areef and Ammi went back to their rooms while me and humaira headed to the garden to workout and Ya Amna went back to sleep.

When i went out i could hear Ammi shouting that why am i always stressing myself with this workout thingy......but i just decided to act like i didnt hear her because i know even if i try to explain how important it is she would still question me.... soo it's better to leave it like this.

After i finished my daily 70 squats i went back to the house to ask my mom if i could go to dunes to do some shopping.
She asked what I was going to do there and I told her then she agreed, not after teasing me about her future son in law that i dont even know about.

Soo i went to my room, took a refreshing bath and wore a blue pallazo with a white tank top and black kibaya before spraying "black opium by Yves Saint Laurent" and i headed to the living room to watch grownish.

At exactly 4:00pm i went to the bank to withdraw money and then i headed to dunes.......i bought sanitary towels, chocolates, pizza etc.

Just as i was about to leave i stumbled into a very handsome young looking man......We kept looking at eachother like we knew eachother before he decided to break the staring contest by apologizing and picking up the stuff from the floor, then he handed it to me and he apologized once again before leaving.

I retured home around 6:00pm because i had to visit a friend. I told ya Amna about what happened because when i returned i couldnt help it and i dont know why but i kept thinking about the incident that happened earlier.

( I have a very wonderful bond with my sisters, nobody will think they're my cousins especially ya Amna)

I kept questioning myself why i was thinking about him, because its not like we know each other and stumbling into one another in a public place is a normal thing soo why do i keep thinking about him..........I just need to get this boy out of my head because i know we'll never meet again.

Ya Amna kept laughing at me because she thinks im acting soo stupid........it was annoying actually because i dont understand how a person can keep laughing at something that is not even funny.........I dont know when i threw a pillow at her face because the thing was just soo annoying.

That's how i fell asleep thinking about him ( thinking about someone i probably won't ever see again).

______________________________________

HI BERRIES🍒❤
Hope you're all doing fine Alhamdulillah?
how was the chapter?

Im soo sorry for the long wait pls manage and i hope the wait is worth it

Love you soo much❤

Who do we think this handsome man could be.......could it be her prince charming?
Noo i dont think soo its not possible......but it might be possible, nothing is impossible😊

Nothing much to say❤.....only a few requests:
vote
▪comment, and
▪share

pls do these 3 things for us and we promise to keep giving you the best ......thank you soo much👑❣

We'll be sharing humaira and Ya Amna's picrure very soon insha Allah

Lots of love

Leema_h and Teemarh__

Tell a friend to tell a friend to please check this book out❤😗