Chapter 9🥀

Hope you'll enjoy.

~Recap
"Okay no problem, we'll be waiting for you outside, and point of correction I'm Afreen not baby, see ya"...and with that being said I left his room(ya Areef).
~End of recap

AFIFAH'S POV.

After what seemed like forever, I felt a strong cologne hit my nostrils, i instantly turned to check who it was, and behind me standing was the most handsome man out there looking like a dream.Ya Areef is always looking handsome in whatever he wears, and today is one of those days, he managed to take my breath away with his black kaftan.
I'm sure the sun must be jealous of him because of how smoking hot he is, I thought.

"Afifah ya kike"...Ya Areef muttered looking at me.

"ina wuni ya Areef"...I greeted, and he answered back, we finished exchanging pleasantries and I lowered my gaze.

"There are other people in here you know, at least pretend you're happy to see us ya Areef"...humaira muttered.

"I know right, ya Areef we're also humans ooo but shaa its life"...Ya Amna said feigning hurt.

"Haba the most beautiful girl in the family you know you're my favourite sister how could I ever forget you"...Ya Areef said referring to ya Amna.

"Awwn that's sweet big bro, I love you soo soo much"...Ya Amna said giving him a side hug.

"Ya Areef and ya Amna we know you are each others favourites and we know you love each other but you know you don't have to rub it on our faces huhh"...Afreen said rolling her eyes.

"Thank you Reen please tell them"...Humaira mumbled with annoyance visibly written on her face.

"Okay we're sorry jealous sisters, but you know amna is just soo elegant and classy"...ya Areef said patting ya Amna's back.

"How is she classy, ya Areef too bad but you have really bad taste"...Afreen said glaring at both ya Areef and ya Amna.

"Reen do you know what?classy is when you have everything to show but choose not to show it, and that's the definition of Amna over here"...Ya Areef said smiling for no actual reason.

"Okay munji, let's just get going, you both annoy me"...Afreen said annoyed.

And I, being the Afifah I was, I just stood there looking at them like a fool and checking ya Areef out.
You know that feeling when your boyfriend or crush is looking breathtakingly handsome and you just can't help but stare!!
MashaAllah this man is beyond perfect, I thought.

"Hey it's okay to admire him but don't make it too obvious sweerie"...Reen said to me winking.

"I hate you Afreen you're soo annoying, everything about you is annoying, breathing is one of them, just stop breathing and please die"...I whispered to her annoyed.

"Babe if I die hmm,I don't want to start that chapter because your life would be a complete mess"...Afreen said chuckling.

"Girls I've been asking, where do you think we should go?"...ya Areef asked.

"I think we should go to tulip bistro"...ya Amna suggested.

"Afifah, is it okay with you"...Ya Areef asked and I nodded.

"Okay then, that's a good idea, tulip bistro it is"...Ya Areef concluded.

On the other hand, Afreen kept giving me this weird look, but i couldn't afford embarrassing myself in front of ya Areef so I had to ignore her.

"You'll pay for all this Afreen"...I whispered into her ears.

I still love her though, I mean who wouldn't
........