Chapter 7🥀

This chapter is dedicated to vieledprincess, her books are everything❤

NARRATORS P.O.V

2 days later

The last two days we're really tough for Afreen, she kept on thinking about Maheer. But then, she realised he's already gone and he'll never come back soo its better to pray for him and prepare for our deaths also.

"Afreen!!, Afifah!! oya wake up it's 10:00am"....Ya Amna said while entering Afreens room.

"Yaaaaaa Amna haba mana"....Afreen
Murmured.

"Afreen pleaseeee wake up i need you to help me with something".....Ya Amna said dragging the "please".

"Ehhen I knew it, i knew you wanted something from me"..... Afreen said clearly annoyed.

"Kaii baby sisturrr please now Aabid is coming fa" ......whispered Ya Amna.

"Innalillahi Ya Amna Aabid kuma?...Why? what is going to bring him? who is he going to see?"... Afreen bombared her sister with questions.

"Ke chill I'm joking I just know that's the only way to get your attention"...Ya Amna said sticking her tounge out.

"Nikam Afreen da Afifah just stand up, Allah you need to help me with something"...ya Amna said in a serious tone.

"Ya Amna you think your serious tone will change our minds, eyyah too bad for you"...Afreen said and both her and Afifah burst out laughing.

"Afreen my problem with you is you're too dumb to be called my sister you just make everything worse"...Ya Amna said face palming herself.

"Ya Amna we all know why you're soo worked up, it's because ya Ameer is coming and you want to impress him, just tell us na whats the harm"...Afreen said laughing.

"Goddd i hate you soo much Afreen there's only one thing that is stopping me from breaking you into two" ...ya amna said annoyed.

"And what's that"...Afreen said laughing at how annoyed her sister is.

"I obviously don't want two of you around"...Ya Amna said leaving the room.

"I love you too sisturrr"...Afreen shouted from her room.

AFREEN
After about 15 minutes we freshened up and went to the kitchen to help ya Amna.

"Yayyy you're finally here I love you guys"...Ya Amna squealed.

"Afifah please make your luscious black forest pound cake with caramel"...ya Amna ordered .

"Reen ke kuma please help me with the grilled chicken and Chinese fried rice , thank you soo much gurlss"...Ya Amna said giving Afifah a side hug.

"Ya Amna why are you soo worked up just because your boyfriend is coming, it's not a big deal my sister just order something"...I said.

"Obviously you'll order something, whats your name?Afreen mana"...Afifah said clearly annoyed about how lazy her bestfriend is.

Ya Amna chuckled and she continued cooking.

"Ehhen Afreen what's up between you and Aabid"...ya Amna asked.

"Kaiiiii Ya Amna wallahi i don't have feelings for him, you know my condition more than anyone you know it's very hard for me to fall in love again this soon"...I said to ya Amna calmly.

"Afreen darling, i know you loved Maher alot and i also know that you believe in qadr right? So why do you keep holding on to a person that is no more.
Baby sis you need to move on, just keep praying for Maheer he's in a better place insha Allah.
I can see it in his eyes Afreen, Aabid is really into you, he's always asking me about you, Afreen why don't you give him a chance"...Ya Amna said in her magnificicent soothing sisterly voice.