H20: Just add water Season 5

Episode 2: Something's fishy

What happened last time:

-It's a full moon one year later and the girls find a picture on them on the beach

- They hear a splash and discover four new mermaids

- They swim after them and see that's it's a group of mermaids, who have captured Rikki

----------

The mermaids who were holding Rikki in their grasps smiled cooly at the girls.

Cleo quickly used her powers to control the current and bring Rikki towards them, although it was countered by a mermaid with black short hair a purple tail and hazel eyes, who quickly pulled Rikki back towards her using her powers.

"Her powers are the same as yours," Bella stated, look at Cleo.

The mermaids saw their chance and they darted deeper into the ocean, lucky they left Rikki behind, only problem, she was unconscious.

Bella, Cleo and Emma hauled Rikki up to the surface and back onto land.

"We need to get her to a hospital she's been out for a while!" Cleo said frantically.

"And what tell them that she drowned? At night? By mermaids!" Emma shouted.

"Hmmmmm" Rikki stirred.

"Calm down Em, anyway she's waking up," Cleo said.

"Rikki?" The three girls asked.

"Uh, um what happened?" Rikki said in response.

The three girls told her the story of what happened and what they discovered, a long silence then followed.

"I still don't understand why that picture of us was on the beach," Bella said thinking aloud.

"Thought we'd see you hear," A cold voice said behind them.

It was the mermaid that captured Rikki, and she was holding a picture, the one if the four girls.

"W-who are you?" Cleo stammered.

"Your worst nightmare!" She said viciously and then in a swift hand motion she was controlling the earth around her and tied the girls up in a tangle of vines.

"Have fun!" A mermaid behind her cackled and they all walked away leaving the girls to get out of this mess.

"That was advanced," Rikki said.

"Rikki this is serious!" Emma scolded.

"Easy there Em, I got this," Rikki said burning the vines.

The four girls brushed off and started walking up the beach to go back the Cleo's house for their sleepover, a tense silence hung above them.

"Psstt," A whisper sounded.

The four girls turned around and saw nothing. Suddenly a girl moulded out of thin air looking sheepish.

"Whoa, who are you?" Bella said cautiously.

"Don't worry I'm not a threat," the girl said,"I'm Gabbi."

"Then your a mermaid?" Emma asked.

"Not exactly," Gabbi said, and then a pair of golden wings stretched out from behind her back,"I'm a pixie, and I need your help."