H20: Just add water Season 5

Episode 5: The magic of the world

What happened last time:

-The girls made a close call

-The pixies and mermaids hide at Mako

-Kim gets into a fishy situation

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ"Kim, your a fish!" Cleo and Kim's dad exclaimed.

"Mako, we need to get their Gabbi will know," Emma whispered to Cleo.

"Dad, we uh need to go out," Cleo stuttered.

"No, we are all staying here, for Kim. And you girls all have to swear to tell no one, understand?"

"Uh But Mr Sertori, I'm feeling sick, and I need fresh air." Bella lied.

"Yes and I'll go with her," Emma said as Bella and her went out the door.

"How did this happen?" Emma asked Bella.

"I have no idea but something's wrong," Bella said as she started towards the beach, "C'mon we need to get to Mako."

ΨΨΨ

As Emma and Bella arrive at the moon pool and their heads bob to the surface, something's missing.

"Gabbi, and the others their gone!" Bella exclaims.

"C'mon let's find them," Emma said and swam off.

Bella sighed and followed Emma out of the moon pool into the sea.

ΨΨΨ

"Kim, when did this happen?" Don asked.

"I don't know, dad!" Kim yelled, "I told you already, I. Don't. Know."

"Kim go to bed," Don said.

Kim stormed off up the stairs. Don then turned to Cleo.

"What are we going to do?" He asked.

Cleo sat their stunned, "I don't know dad, I really don't."

ΨΨΨ

"We said not to leave!" Emma yelled at Gabbi.

"We pixies have a connection to our island, and we felt something wrong,"

"What's wrong?" Bella asked

"They destroyed it-the moon machine, and magic is flying everywhere at lightning speed, zapping everyone it can!"

"That's how Kim got her tail," Bella thought aloud.

"How do we stop it?" Emma asked Gabbi.

"I know!" I pixie at the back piped up.

Emma, Bella, Gabbi and the rest of the mermaids/merman and pixies look towards her.

"Okay Floral how?" Gabbi asked the pixie.

"We need moonlight!" Floral said.

"How can we get?" Emma asked.

"I have a way," Gabbi said, "But it's gonna take more than one of us."

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞHey readers thanks for all the votes and feed back I'm getting from you! I'll update again soon on this book and on Isabbella Hartley: childhood mermaid! Please vote and comment I love to hear back from you!