H2O: Just add water Season 5

Episode 14: Which Way Home

What happened last time:
- The girls escaped the fire (maybe)
- Lauren regretted her actions
- Gabbi had a plan once again
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

*24 hours after*

The parents of the girls, Will and Zayn all came together on the beach, at exactly 1pm, the approximate time the fire started. They had tea lights with their daughters names on them. Don and Will had dug a hole earlier to bury the lights in as memory of the girls.

Don, Sam and Kim stepped forward first. "To my beautiful daughter, Cleo, I love you. " he buried the light and the three walked back with tears sliding down their cheeks.

Bella's parents, Jill and Chris were next.

"Bella, our precious girl."

Afterwards, Emma's family stepped up.

Elliot spoke, " My sister even though we fought sometime you were my best friend."

Lastly, Rikki's dad stepped forward, "Well kiddo it was hard loosing your mum, now your gone too but your mother and you have a lot of catching up to do, so rest well."

All the families stepped forward together and buried the lights in memories of the girls, Loving sisters and daughters.

ΨΨΨ-Emma

Black. Black was all Emma could see. She tried to call out, but her body didn't cooperate. She tried to move, nothing.

"What has Gabbi done?" She thought, then there was a big flash of light.

ΨΨΨ-Cleo

Cleo could see, just not very well. Black surrounded her, which frightened her, she's scared of the dark. But she saw Emma, well at least she thought it was Emma.

"Emma," She tried to mumble.

Emma wasn't moving.

"Is she dead?" Cleo thought.

Cleo didn't have time to process that anymore-because a blinding white light came between them.

ΨΨΨ-Bella

"So what now?" Bella asked Gabbi.

"I'm waiting."

"For what?"

"For the others to get here of course," Gabbi said.

ΨΨΨ-Rikki

Everything was a blur. Rikki was travelling so fast her head felt like it would fall off. Before her eyes was just a flash of purple, blue and yellow.

She could make out two figures next to her-Emma and Cleo, were her guesses. She hadn't seen Bella before the blinding light, nor Emma or Cleo, but they still looked like them.

Rikki tried to call out, but they were traveling so fast the noise was destroyed as soon as it came out of her mouth.

Then Rikki saw an end, a swirling black hole, which could take them anywhere. Rikki held her breath and closed her eyes as her head made impact with the black hole.

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Hey! Hope you guys liked this chapter! Please vote and comment!