H2O:Just add water Season 5

Episode 15: The Controller

What happened last time:

- A funeral was held for the girls
- Gabbi is with Bella somewhere
- Rikki, Cleo and Emma are on there way
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Rikki, Cleo and Emma all make a hard entrance on to a white floor.

"Well hey there," A familiar voice says.

Rikki looks ups and moans.

Cleo quickly remembers that she wasn't sure if Emma was alive and looked over and felt her pulse. Cleo sighed in relief when she felt Emma's pulse, and lightly shook her to wake her up.

Emma started to stir, while Bella emerged behind Gabbi.

Emma jolted awake and as soon as she saw Bella behind Gabbi all she could think was what Gabbi had said was right.

"I knew it she can't be trusted!" Emma tried to shout, obviously still weak.

"Of course," Rikki said, "she's Gabbi."

"No, no-Bella."

"What?" Cleo and Bella said simultaneously.

"Let's come back to that, where are we, and how are we here?" Rikki asked.

Emma rested in Cleo's lap and listened as Gabbi started to explain.

"Magic, I had little left but I mustered enough to transport us here, I waited, regenerated and brought you three to me and Bella."

"Why were we split in the first place?" Cleo asked.

"Tactics."

"What tactics?"

"You'll see."

ΨΨΨ-Emma

Emma was so weak so she slept. All of her dreams though reflected Gabbi's words on Bella, Emma didn't trust her, not anymore.

ΨΨΨ- Cleo

Cleo was confused, by a lot of things actually. Emma saying those weird things, Gabbi bringing them here, the mermaids betraying them, and what Gabbi meant by 'tactics'.

Cleo wasn't sure what to trust anymore, she had been betrayed to many times.

ΨΨΨ-Rikki

Rikki was hungry. She didn't understand why Gabbi would bring them to a magical place of nothing and forget to pack food-Rikki thought it was plain stupidity.

But Rikki was used to Gabbi not helping out, she was never really a friend in the first place, hard to trust a stranger.

ΨΨΨ-Bella

Gabbi told her the instructions, she wouldn't mess up. It was easy to follow-act bad, be bad. She was told not to let the girls trust her, to make them not like her, and that's exactly what she was going to do.

ΨΨΨ- Gabbi's sign off

Now that these little ex mermaids are all in my grasp, and can finish them. Emma is already angry at Bella, Cleo is confused, and Rikki is Rikki. Just a little magic goes a long way-especially a controlling spell.

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Hey readers sorry I haven't updated in ages so here it is! Stay tuned for the next chapter as a Christmas special is coming up!