H2O:Just add water Season 5

Episode 3: A little magic

What happened last time:

-The girls get Rikki out of the mermaids grasps

-They get into a tangle of vines

- An unexpected guest helps them out

-------------------------------

"A pixie? Like a prance around dance all day wand waving pixie?" Rikki snorted.

"Why yes, and your help is greatly needed," Gabbi said.

"Too much for one night," Cleo mumbled.

"You see," Gabbi began," The world of magic has fallen apart and has been in great despair for a long while now, this is actually how you obtained your powers. Those mermaids are apart of a pod of mermaids and merman who work for the evil who's taking over the power of magic!"

"Okay so a pixie, evil mermaids, and merman?" Rikki said," I'm not buying it."

"Uh, well we have to go," Cleo said, "See you around I guess."

"No wait, please I can prove it!" Gabbi pleaded.

"Okay, prove it," Rikki said.

Gabbi took the girls into the water. The girls swimming to keep up with Gabbi has she flew on top of the water.

"Where are we going?" Bella asked, struggling to keep up.

"Just wait we are almost there!" Gabbi said, and then she disappeared.

"Gabbi?" Cleo asked as the girls all stopped.

Gabbi's head poked out of nowhere.

"Well are you coming?" She said.

"I have a bad feeling," Emma said and then the mermaids swam forward.

When they surged forward the girls were blown away. It was land, in the middle of the ocean, protected by magic? The land was covered in flowers and beautiful plants, waterfalls and a lake that was clearer than the ocean. There were other pixies like Gabbi, mermaids that swam in the lake, and in the sky there were even Pegasus.

"So what do you think?" Gabbi asked smirking.

"It's unreal," Bella trailed off.

"Wait what's that?" Cleo asked pointing to a dark cloud moving and expanding over the sky.

"Oh no," Gabbi said.

Pixies and mermaids swam and flew around crazily trying to protect something.

"What are they trying to protect?" Emma asked.

"The Moon Maker," Gabbi said, "The machine that spreads the power to all of us, it's already damaged, and they're here to take it."

"Gabbi whose here to take it?" Emma asked.

"We don't know, that's the problem."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! Hope your liking this book! I know I took a very weird turn with the pixie and stuff but it seems to me you guys don't mind it. Sorry this is short I'll make the next chapter bigger and try and update every week! So please Vote and comment I love to hear back from you! :)