H2O: Just add water Season 5

Episode 20: Never surrender without a fight

What happened last time:
-We got an insight into Gabbi's past and what she's been through.

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Bella, Cleo, Emma and Rikki were all at Mako, now that they were mermaids again they hung out a lot at the moon pool or went for swims together.

"We still need a story," Rikki said breaking the silence.

"Something they'll believe," Cleo thought aloud.

"What a psychotic pixie took us captive because mermaids tried to kill us isn't believable?" Bella asked sarcastically.

"Why don't we say we got lost?" Rikki suggested.

*beep* *beep*

Emma leaned over and checked he phone.

"No," Emma said staring at her text from her mum.

"What?" Cleo asked.

"Quick we have to go," Emma began, "the police have visited all our places, we need to make a statement to them-now."

The girls quickly swam back to the shore making sure no one saw them getting out and drying before they went their separate ways.

ΨΨΨ-Bella

"Isabella Hartley," The police officer said sitting down in the chair opposite to Bella.

"Ok so, your getting filmed we have your permission and everything you say will be scrutinised blah blah blah let's get on with it."

Bella suddenly felt weird. She wanted to move, but her body wasn't co operating.

"What caused the fire in Emma Gilbert's house where you and your friends were trapped?"

"A gas leak," Bella responded, but they weren't her words.

"We smelt no gas nor were alerted about any leak."

"Well that's your problem, but that's what happened," again Bella didn't say that, but the words came out her mouth.

"Fierce," the officer said, "but Ms Hartley do not give me attitude-I can taser you."

Bella wanted to say it wasn't her, but her mouth wasn't listening to her mind.

"Now," the police man restarted, "how did you and your friends escape the fire?"

"We jumped out Emma's window," Bella's mouth quickly said.

"A two story building, you just jumped?"

"Yes," NO! Bella wanted to scream, but her mouth just kept going.

The police man wrote on his notepad, making sure to cover up what he had written.

"The week following the fire. Where did you and your friends go?"

"I can't remember anything after us jumping," Bella said, once again not what she intended.

The officer wrote down some more things then let her go.

As Bella walked out the doors with her parents she looked above her and saw Gabbi.

"Good job in there," Gabbi said then flew off.

"Good job?" Bella thought.

Bella knew exactly why she said that. She's being controlled.

ΨΨΨ-Marie

"Well, she awakes," Gabbi said, walking towards a chained up Marie.

"Well I've already got all I want sister, the real question is where is our father?"