H2O: Just add water Season 5

Episode 17: Christmas Miracle Part 1

What happened last time:

-The girls get back
-They decided to go to a Christmas party
-Gabbi has tighten her magical grasp on Bella
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

*2 hours later*

"I guess magic has its advantages," Emma says.

"Yeah but it's Gabbi's magic," Rikki retorted.

"That doesn't change the way the dress looks Rikki," Cleo said back.

"I does look pretty cute on me," Rikki said.

"Stunning," Emma added.

"Amazing," Cleo said.

"Gorgeous!" Bella exclaimed.

Emma sighed at the sound of Bella's voice, she'd been real quiet the last week they'd been in that magic place, it's made her uneasy, like she's planning something.

"Your welcome by the way," Gabbi says finishing the touches on each girls outfit.

"It's weird doing this behind a burnt house," Cleo said.

"It's worse when it's your burnt house," Emma sadly said, as she was embraced by Cleo.

"Done," Gabbi said, "Let's go to a Christmas party!"

ΨΨΨ

All four girls, and Gabbi who had grown to human size, entered the venue that was holding the party.

"So nervous," Cleo said.

"You could say that again," Emma said back.

"I have a plan," Gabbi said, "you all need to just follow it."

ΨΨΨ-Cleo

Cleo was doing her part of the plan. She was supposed to get everyone's attention. She already knew what she would do, create a scene.

Cleo made her way to the table holding all the sweets, she 'accidentally' bumped into it, and the table collapsed, but Cleo's dress got caught in the leg and she fell over too.

"Create a scene, check."

ΨΨΨ- Emma

Emma heard the table fall down and she saw everyone rush over-that's her que.

Emma needed to keep a watch out and make sure all attention was kept on Cleo, so she made her self visible next to Cleo laying on the floor in a mess.

"Is she hurt?" Some one called.

"Call and Ambualnce!"

"I'm dialling!"

"Attention grabbed," Emma thought to herself, "Maybe Gabbi's plan will work."

ΨΨΨ- Rikki

Rikki signalled to Bella. Rikki was the one who overlooked to see if Emma and Cleo's part worked out-then she told Bella who helped Gabbi perform her spell.

Bella saw the signal and ran over to Gabbi, who was already chanting, the plan was working.

ΨΨΨ-Bella

"I got the signal," Bella said to Gabbi, "do your weird pixie thing."

Gabbi chanted some more and the outcome was a ball of red and blue. She handed it to Bella.

"You know what to do?" Bella was asked.

"Yes," Bella replied.

"And don't let the parents see you," Gabbi said, but Bella had already bolted off to complete the plan.

ΨΨΨ

Rikki was watching over everything, Cleo and Emma were trying to keep attention on them without being seen and Bella was running her heart out.

The was working, until.

"Isn't that Isabella Hartley?" Someone called out, and all attention shifted to Bella.

She stood frozen.

"And that's Cleo Sertori and Emma Gilbert!" Another person shouted.

"Over there! That's Rikki Chadwick!"

All the girls parents stepped forward.

The plan hit a bump, in fear Gabbi flew off.

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Hey readers! Hope you all like this PART ONE! Of the chapter, please vote/comment. Also if you have time check out my friends book: Why I Crossed the road by certifiedcc!