XI

These vents... these vents just don't make me feel easy. The silent noise of my body rubbing against metal and seeing guards below me not even noticing I'm here. None of this is okay. Why did I agree to do this? Oh yeah my job is on the line and I guess the agency thinks I'm the only one who can take this doctor freak down. This freak is the reason I have constant health problems now. The ability to not breathe like a hitman... it just doesn't make a hitman.

"Jimin take the next left and go all the way down. I think he should be in that room." Mentally I say a thank you to the person who is guiding me, Hoseok. Say one word and the few guards below will instantly start shooting the vents, no question. I take the left and find myself taking a small vent way. It not became a bit narrow, but it's pretty short. "Also Jimin, be careful. He's in one of the two rooms at the end of this vent. By the looks of the rooms, one is empty and the other has him." It's now or never.

Quickly, yet quietly, I arrive at where I'm meant to drop. There's one guard who seems pretty defenseless. I mean even if he pulls a gun, a few quick hits down by me and he's down. Dropping down from the vent, the guard is already requesting back up. What a little bi- I really need to not worry about that. I instantly take him out though. A few quick punches and then a knock on the head with a gun. Now for the fun part. A guessing game and guessing before back up arrives.

My first guess was incorrect, but back up didn't think about looking in the room. I hid in there until I heard a few of them talking about the vents. Good luck you idiots. Now we all play the guessing game. I make my way to the other room where I'm confronted with many more guards.

"What a pity. I was hoping today would be easier," I let out a laugh and then engage in fighting some more. These guards are tough though. Three mediocre guards against one very high hitman. Now who will have the odds in their favor?

"What a pity is for sure! Oh Jimin it's really nice to see you again. What should I do to you this time." That voice. That psychotic bastard. Oh I can't wait to end his world with his smile on my face but fear written all over his. I can already see it!

Throwing one guard into another eliminates two of the guards for a minute. Now it's one on one. His tactics are just too old school though. Knife first trying to instantly stab me. Sometimes I wish I can get a challenge when it comes to guards. All of them always just seem to be the same. Anyways! I grab his wrist and throw him towards the others. A nice three man pile.

"N-now Jimim I-I think we can talk this out.... Right?" That crazy doctor starts to slowly walk in the opposite direction of me. Soon he hits a tray full of different gadgets. His head looks back to what he hits when all of a sudden there something in his hands. "Well look at this. We may actually be able to talk this out!"

In his hands he's holding something like a gun and it's pointed right at me. Well it's like I've never been at gun point. "So you want to put all your defenses down so that neither of us get hu- Well at least one of us?" I think about my options. I could take him down now, or make this last longer. Either way I have to deal with more guards coming my way because I know he doesn't play fair.

"Under one condition," I lower the gun I brought out by instinct, "You cancel the request for more gu-" I feel a blow hit my in the back of my head. Soon more follow. God damn it! These stupid guards. I was really hoping the only blood shed today would be the blood shed of that maniac. The gun in my hands fires at one of the guards, taking their life.

The other two soon get up and loose theirs lives as well. Staying at home has honestly made me a very emotional person. It's kind of sad that these people don't really know that this doctor isn't a good one. He is one hired to find things to torture and kill people slowly.

"An a bang!" Something comes flying towards me. It's almost like a sleeping dart. I dodged it almost in time. The thing just nicking my clothing. A loud sigh escapes my lips from dodging it in time to prevent an event that could of ended everything from happening.

"I would just give up now. You're pretty defenseless now," a smirk was forming on my lips as the doctor starts to shake with fear. All these thoughts of me having a bad mission and this mission seems to be my favorite.

I mean I probably sound like a mad man saying this, but I never knew revenge could just be so .... sweet. "Jimin you wouldn't kill someone right?"

My smile grew wicked as I took a step forward. "Did you forget? I'm paid to kill." Bang!

~~~

The door was closing behind me as my nose was filling with the scent of delicious food. The atmosphere in this house has also been lifted a lot compared to this morning. Upon taking my shoes off, a wild young man came up behind me. His arms snaking around me.

"Hey babe," he whispers into my ear. A smile was placed on my face from the warm embrace I was in.

"Hey Kookie," I quickly place a peck onto his lips. "Say what are you cooking?" Jungkook's bunny smile was forming on his face. I miss this smile. Everything has just been so hectic and now we can finally have a break.

"You'll see my little mochi~."

The end! I wasn't sure how to end this, but I thought that this would be a cute way to. I hope you guys enjoyed my not so great story!