Mr. Devil

Hello friends, i am very sorry to make you all wait so long, I do have very strong reasons for it. If not you only think na how could I be far from you all. It was difficult for me too. Happy Ganesh Chathurthi everyone. Now, without wasting much time...let's get into the first part of this story

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a no moon day,  a car is racing up on a dark and empty street with so much speed. There is a driver and also a handsome man sitting in the passenger seat. The man is speaking in the phone...

Man: Hello Mr.Daniel, I have been waiting for your call since morning. Finally, you found time. So, the deal is on right?

Other Side: Well, we could have signed this deal long before Mr. Maheshwari but we haven't and you know the reason well too.

Man: Oh come on, i told you, you won't have any problem with those Malhotras. They can't take this tender at any cost. So, you just come to India and finish this off as soon as possible.

Other side: Let's see...Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari.

saying this he cut the call and no sooner he dialed another number.

Sanskar: Hey Alok, Is the work done?

Alok: yes sir...I have him. What do you want us to do now?

Sanskar: You know me clearly that i don't spare anyone who messes with me. He is over.

Alok: Okay sir. 

Alok is Sanskar Maheshwari's Personal Assistant who understands his boss very well and does whatever he says without thinking twice. If Sanskar said someone is over then think that the person is dead. 

This conversation comes to an end as the car stopped suddenly with a loud sound. The driver immediately got out of the car to see what is the problem.

Sanskar: What happened? (he asked looking at the driver who is just staring at the tires standing outside the car)

Driver: So...sorry sir, it seems....that hmmm...the tire....(he stuttered)

Sanskar: say it clearly dammit....

Driver: the tire got puncher-ed.

Sanskar sighs: okay, change it quickly.

Driver stands there silently...sweat dripping from his forehead.

Sanskar shouts: What?

Driver: Vo...sir, there is no....stepney.(he looks down in fear) 

Sanskar angrily gets down from the car: You are good for nothing. See, can you find any car coming this way...leave car...I can't see even a single soul. And damn my phone, there is no signal too. And you, Leave the car at home and ha you are fired.

Driver: I am really very sorry sir.

Sanskar: Hell with your sorry. Do, as I say. 

Saying this he starts walking in a hope that he finds some taxi, but of no use. Fully frustrated, he keeps on going. Now and then, he feels as if there is someone following him. Though he finds none when he turn back. He thinks it to be as hallucination due to the eerie atmosphere around.

After 10 minutes of walk, he hear the sound of footsteps behind him and he stops at that spot and turn back: Is anybody there?

He gets no response but yet he could hear footsteps coming towards him. Not that he is scared(He is hell scared actually but as he is an arrogant young man, his ego is not allowing him to agree that he is scared)but his heart starts beating fast: Who is that?