Attack

Hello friends, just wanted to know is everything alright? Or does someone trying to ignore me... If at all knowingly or unknowingly if I have hurt anyone, I am sorry. That's all I wanted to tell. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uttara grinning widely says with pride: Yes, I am the luckiest sister of Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari.

Man: Hmmm....cool So whole family is into business. Great. If possible can you make me meet him... he has been my inspiration.

Uttara: Sure...By the way you haven't introduced yourself.

Man forwarding his hand: I am Shourya...Shourya Goenka. I am in the final year. (shaking hands with her) Okay, then see you later. Take care.

As he left from there, Kavya and Sakshi surrounded Uttara

Kavya: Wow uttu, he is so hot. His one look can make any girl go crazy. Oh god...please make sure that he is not dating anyone.

Sakshi: shut up Kavya... he helped us. Show him some courtesy.

Kavya: Huh...

All this while, Uttara was just looking at his retreating figure and she mumbled: ya, he is indeed handsome.

Kavya heard it: Hai na...i too feel the same. Somehow we need to get his number.

Sakshi: Why? so that you can spam him with your nonsense messages.

Kavya gives her "oh god" look. Seeing Uttara lost in her own dreams, they both shake her making her come back to this world.

Sakshi: Uttu, where are you lost?

Kavya laughing: in him i guess.

Uttara: Girls enough...now let's go to the class.

Giggling they left from there.

As days passed by, Uttara and her friends were now and then meeting Shourya in the college and they found him so sweet and caring. Of course, as they have expected there were many girls who were drooling on him but he never showed any interest towards them other than friendship. In all these days, it was very clear that Shourya doesn't like to share his personal things with anyone which is evident as he had no best friend in the college thus making him more interesting character for girls. 

One day,

Uttara: Shourya, are you free in the evening?

Shourya: Ha why? Do you have any work with me?

Uttara: Ha actually, today, I have asked my brother to pick me up from the college as he took an off today. So, I was thinking that you could meet him today if possible.

Shourya: wow, that's great. I will surely meet him. 

Uttara: great, in the canteen at 4 sharp.