Mystery...

Hello friends, cricket world cup tho shuru hogayi....And we got our first win as well. I am so happy and wishing the men in blue a very all the best, let's get into the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swara side hugging her: I am sorry Uttara, but how did it happen? I mean he seems young...

Uttara: He committed suicide.

Confused Swara: what? why?

Before Uttara could speak further, Sujatha called her and she left from there not before saying Swara to be comfortable.

As she was looking around the room, she was just caressing the pictures and that is when she heard Sanskar's voice "Just put your hands off them Swara. I don't spare anyone messing with those pictures".

Swara smiling at his possessiveness "Looks like they mean a lot to you", said Swara.

Sanskar: these are the only memories that idiot left with me. (She could sense that Sanskar's voice was shaking)

She remembered the day when he left from the cafe when she asked about the reason for his arrogance, so this time she preferred to be silent. Just then Sujatha came in with the bowls containing Kheer.

Sujatha: Swara, do you like kheer? Its Sanskar's favorite.

Swara: ha aunty. By the way, I like anything that Sanskar likes. (saying this she winked at him)

Sujatha smiled and blessed them that they must be together no matter what.

Sanskar: Swara don't you think you are crossing your limits?

Sujatha: shut up Sanskar. Don't talk like that to my daughter.

Swara shows her tongue to Sanskar by holding Sujatha by her shoulders. Sanskar was about to leave but Sujatha stops him and they ate kheer together. After some time, Swara gets up: Aunty, I will leave now.

Sujatha: Aree beta, stay till evening na...

Swara: no aunty, dad will be waiting for me.

Sujatha: okay, Sanskar, drop her and come.

Before Sanskar could reply, Swara: no aunty, I will go. I came in my car. (To Sanskar) bye Sanskar (for which he just waves his hand) (To Sujatha) bye aunty.

Sujatha: Swara, don't call me aunty, call me ma.

Hearing which Swara hugs her, while Sujatha blessed her, bidding bye to Uttara and Ram, Swara left not before promising that she would come again soon.

Uttara shouts: bhabhi, call me after you reach your home.

Swara shouts back: sure Uttara.

After she left, Sanskar: Choti, how did you get her number?

Uttara playing with her fingers: vo...vo...(he went and stood before her folding his hands)

Sujatha coming in between them: I only asked her to take it from your phone Sanskar. If we ask you won't give right...so we had to take it like this.

Sanskar: unbelievable...

Sujatha: what we can do Sanskar, like every mother I too want my son to get married...

Sanskar interrupting: you want me to get married even after losing Lucky. You know right why he left us...you want me to do the same.

Hearing which Sujatha stopped him: Sanskar please don't talk like this. Not all girls will be the same.

Sanskar cupping her face: mom, not every girl would be like you and Uttara too. So, please don't get this topic anymore.

Saying this he left from there.

***********************************************************************************************

In the same mansion which is far away from the city, the two same people are seen but this time the boy is full in rage...he is breaking all the things which are infront of him. The girl was trying to pacify him but in vain.

Girl: Shourya, relax...please stop it. Tell me what happened...please Shourya...listen to me...

Shourya: today again that Swara overpowered me. She controlled me damn. I couldn't make her weak even a bit but just with her one look, I had to fly here. Shame on me. (He hit his hand on the wall)

Girl holding his hand: Shourya, we know that she is from a royal vampire family and they have double power than us.

Shourya: hmmm, that is why I wanted Sanskar by my side...then we can rule them (he said laughing aloud) wait and watch Swara, I will make you beg for your life. (Turning towards the girl) It's time for us to execute our final plan. You go and be ready. I have a few things to take care of.

Giving a peck on his lips, she left from there.

*******************************************************************************************

In Gadodia mansion, Swara and her father were talking sitting in the lawn.

Swara: You know what Shourya is two steps ahead of us. He already reached Sanskar.

Shekar startled: What? But how?

Swara: I don't know how he got to know about him but today when I went to Sanskar's house for lunch, he was also there. It seems he is into the same college as of Uttara, Sanskar's sister.

Shekar: shit, we must speed up Shona. If Shourya gets hold of Sanskar then I can't even imagine our future. 

Swara nods in yes agreeing to him: By the way dad, after completing this mission, I know we will be successful anyways and then I am going to stay here itself with Sanskar. I am not going back to our territory with you all. I loved Sanskar's family especially his mom...she is such a sweetheart. 

Shekar patting her head: you told me that Sanskar is arrogant and rude, do you think he will agree for this.

Swara: Ha he is a hard nut to crack but don't worry...he will fall for me after all who could resist your cute little daughter.

Shekar: Think before taking such big decisions Swara...you know right once becoming human, you can't again be a vampire...then you wouldn't have all these powers. 

Swara nods her head thinking something deeply: Dad, what if I tell Sanskar all the truth. Maybe then he would support us.

Shekar: Do you think he would believe you? Not only he, anyone would find it difficult to believe. I don't think that would be a good idea. It is better to be one of his trusted ones and get him our side. Then, we could protect him and make sure that he won't misuse it.

Swara: Hmmm, I wouldn't let anything happen to him. 

Shekar leaves from there as Swara again lost in her own thoughts.

"Shona, I think it's the time you need to confess your feelings to Sanskar. Probably then he would listen and understand."

Thinking this she dialed his number whereas Sanskar wantedly cut her calls making her irritated and desperate. Finally, giving up she texted him, "Sanskar, we need to talk".

Instantly, the reply came, "Why? what did you do today isn't enough that you want to put me in more trouble."

Swara immediately "Please Sanskar, for god's sake once call me."

She waited...but there is no reply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I end today's part. I hope it is interesting. Slowly, the mystery is unfolding and please do ask questions if you have any doubts. 

Meet you all next week if possible...if not after two weeks...please bear with me.

Love you, take care. And ha never forget to smile.

Keep reminding me if I left something unanswered...as I am occupied with so many things I sometimes forget to explain a few things.