Sudden Change

Hello friends, thank you for your reviews in the "Ruskin Bond Booker's choice Awards" book. You can find it in my reading list named "Awards".   But yet if someone has not given it, please take 2 minutes of your time for me and do it. That would really mean a lot to me. From now, i will try to be regular.

So, here you go.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Maheshwari mansion,

Sanskar: Choti, just give me Shourya's number.

Uttara: Ha bhai...

Sanskar forwards the number to Alok. He is determined to find out who is behind all this.

Next morning, Alok visits Uttara's college. He calls Shaurya and introduces himself as Sanskar's pa and take him to canteen asking him to narrate exactly what happened.

Alok: okay, so you have seen the culprit right?

Shaurya: ya may be for a fraction of second.

Alok: come with me now and help us in drawing a sketch of him.

Shaurya: i haven't seen him clearly but i will try to tell you what all i can remember.

Alok: good.

As Alok was leaving with Shourya, Uttara and her friends sees them: Alok bhayya!!!

Alok turns to find Uttara and he smiles: hello Uttara!! How are you?

Uttara: i am fine bhai. You are here?

Alok: ya sir sent me to speak with Shaurya regarding yesterday's attack.

Kavya and Sakshi shocked: Attack?

Uttara narrates the whole thing to them.

Sakshi: oh my god...what is happening with us Uttara. I don't feel this college is safe. Few days back, those Rajat and Sahil, yesterday someone attacked with a gun and today morning again Rajat had teased you. I am getting negative vibes. May be we need to join in another college.

Kavya: relax Sakshi, that is not necessary. You are just over reacting.

Sakshi: but Kavya...

Alok: you were telling something about Rajat and Sahil. Who are they? And what did they do?

Uttara: nothing bhai. Leave it na.

Alok: will you tell me or shall i find out?

Hearing his stern voice, Kavya tells him everything from Rajat's misbehaviour to Shaurya's help. 

Kavya: Today also when we were coming here,

Flashback

In the corridor,

Rajat blocking Uttara's way: Hey beautiful, how are you?

Uttara turned her face not answering.  

Rajat: Now a days, I am seeing you more with that Shourya. What's going on ha?

Uttara: That's none of your business. Move aside.

Rajat: How dare you to answer me back. You...

Just then Sahil nudges him: Rajat, leave her for now...principal is coming this way.

Rajat: You are saved for today, but i am not going to leave you so easily. I will take what I want. Put that in your mind.

Flashback ends