Leaving behind

They both silently walked outside where Shekar, Rajat, and Sahil were there along with Sakshi and Uttara. By now Uttara too gained conscious. (Rajat informed Shekar about their whereabouts through telepathy and he came there along with Tommy)

Shekar: Are you both alright?

They both nodded in yes while Swara went near Uttara and hugged her as Sanskar was welcomed by Tommy who went and started licking his leg but it took some time for him to react as he was little confused on who was human and who was vampires.

Shekar: Sanskar, you can decide what punishment you want to give to Sakshi.

Sanskar called Alok: Alok, I am sharing my location. Do come here asap. You have got work to complete.

Alok: Yes sir.

Meanwhile, Sanskar was fondling Tommy. He didn't know why but he liked that dog may be because of him, he saw Swara for the first time. Swara was admiring their bond. Soon Alok too came there.

Sanskar: Alok, Ragini and Sakshi are over.

Alok: Okay sir. (saying which he placed a gun on Sakshi's head)

Sakshi shaking in fear: sorry Sanskar, please leave me. Uttara I am your friend right at least you tell your brother.

Uttara: When you called me here telling a lie and tortured me to death, you didn't remember that I am your friend. Now, why should I care?

Sanskar: Not here Alok, take her away.

Alok nods and leaves taking Sakshi with him. 

Shekar: Now Sanskar, its time you have to make a choice between your loved ones and your powers. (Looking at his confused face, he continued) We can't always come here to protect you, so we have decided to take you with us. Trust me, you wouldn't have any problem there and you would be treated like a king. But if you chose to stay back, then I am sorry we need to take this power of yours and you would be a normal human being.

After what seemed like a long time, Sanskar broke the silence: thank you so much for doing everything possible to save me. I would love to come with you and enjoy my powers (which shocked Swara while Shekar was happy to take him with them) but I don't think I would be happy without my family. So, I prefer staying back.

Shekar face fell: Are you sure Sanskar? Once lost you can't get your powers back.

Sanskar: no problem, I think I made good use of this gift God has given me. It did help me in getting back my brother and also finding my love(he said this slightly giving a glance at Swara, for which her face brightened with hope) for dogs (he said the last two words patting Tommy making Swara jealous for the first time on her own dog)

Swara murmured: I curse myself for getting Tommy in front of you...huh (she turned her face away while Sanskar chuckled looking at her)

Shekar: Okay beta(turning towards Swara), what did you decide?

Swara: dad, how can I come leaving my Sanskar? We have to live together for centuries(She said this holding his hand)

Sanskar removing his hand from her grip: Hello Miss. I can't imagine a single minute with you and you are talking about ages. Sorry! (Taking leave from Gadodia's, he started walking back along with Uttara)

While Swara was just glaring at him. Shekar came to Swara and pat her head: you know right what to do? Be careful...now if you lose him, then don't forget that we are always there for you. Okay, don't sit back and keep blaming yourself.

Swara: no dad, I won't let anything happen to him. Life or death, I am going to be there with him forever.

Shekar: bless you.