He is Mr. Maheshwari

Hello friends...this part is specially for one of my friend who has given me this story line that is NehaRai0 It was her birthday last week on 29th september. I know I am very late but iss bar ke liye adjust hojavu please. This part is dedicated to you dear. So padke batana kaise hai...

Please do Inline comments. Do tell me if there are any mistakes. Getting into the story....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sanskar is an early riser and after spending an hour in the gym, he gets ready to go to office only after having breakfast. That is the only time, all his family sits together and discuss various things. This is his daily routine. His world revolves around his house and his office.

Sujatha(Sanskar's mom) is trying to get him married but he is rejecting all the proposals giving silly reasons. By now Uttara (Sanskar's younger sister) and Sujatha have made their mind that Sanskar likes some girl because of which he is rejecting all the proposals but least did they know the real reason behind it.   

On one similar morning,

Sanskar coming down the stairs looking at his parents sitting near the dining table: good morning dad, good morning mom...where is choti?

Sujatha: Good morning Sansakr, ey chori na humare nak katvayegi sasural mein jane ke bad...(this girl will let us down after going to her in law's house...Never wakes up early nor does any work in home)

Uttara(with an angry look): Mom.

Sanskar smiling at her and giving her a side hug: Mom, don't tell anything to my choti. We will get her such a family who will see her like a princess. And by the way there is lot of time for it. Okay? Don't start dreaming about your prince from now on.

 Okay? Don't start dreaming about your prince from now on

Uttara blushing: Bhai!!!

Like this pulling each other's legs, they complete their breakfast. 

Sujatha: Sanskar, it has been long we all went to temple together. Today, it is the first day of Uttu's college also. So, it is good to start by taking bhagwan ji's blessings.

Sanskar: Okay mom. Come fast. I will be waiting in the car.

All four of them started and reached the temple. After doing darshan, Sanskar got a call and he went aside to answer it. As he was speaking in the call, suddenly a girl comes infront of him startling him.

Girl smiling widely: Hiii!! Did you remember me? We met last night.

Sanskar: Oh god!! (in phone) I will come to the office soon. (saying this he cuts the call) (To girl) Don't you have manners? Can't you see I was speaking in the phone?

Girl with a cute pout: sorry.

Sanskar looking at her antics laughs inwardly but keeps a stern face: Hmm...where is your tail?