Big Secrets Revealed

Nearly after 4 months, I am back with this story, Sorry my lovely readers for making you all wait. I was busy writing other stories and also with my office work. Do give try to my other works and let me know your views. Hope you didn't forget the plot. Now without much delay, let's get into the story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swara still irritated: Hello, Swara speaking.

Another side: Hello didi!! Please come to XYZ hospital.

Swara worried: why what happened?

After hearing the reply, she rushed to the hospital. As she parked her car, she went in while she met Sahil near the reception.

Swara: Sahil, where is Rajat? And who asked you to get him to the hospital idiot?

Sahil: Di, he was hurt and unconscious, I was hell scared and worried about him. I didn't know what to do? And I forgot who I am.

Swara irritated: Oh god! I just wish the doctor wouldn't have taken his blood test.

Sahil: crap, I didn't think about that, we don't have blood right?

They ran into the emergency ward where the doctor was giving instructions to the nurse regarding all the tests and medications.

Swara: Hello doctor, he is my brother and we can't get him admitted here. I will pay the fee for these few hours but we have to take him now. Sorry for all the confusion.

Doctor: But his condition is very critical, I don't think he would survive till you shift to the other hospital.

Swara: Actually, we have our family doctor and we prefer going there. Hope you understand.

The doctor completes all the formalities and Swara and Sahil take Rajat out of the hospital and drove off to their house.

Swara: Uff, just few more minutes, the sun is going to set and Rajat will get back his powers.

As they were waiting for dusk, 

Swara: Sahil, now tell me what happened? 

Sahil hesitantly: Actually...Uttara's brother hit us.

Swara shocked: What?? but why?

He narrates everything from the day of ragging till today what all happened bowing his head down. Hearing which Swara slapped him hard: I told you to keep an eye on her, that doesn't mean you go on teasing girls. You don't know how powerful her brother is. He has the capacity to even rule vampires. One good thing is he doesn't know about it. Before he gets any clue, we need to get him by hook or crook.

By this time, Rajat got up: di...

Swara turning towards him casually asked: How are you feeling now?

Rajat getting out of the bed: Much better. By the way, what you were saying about Sanskar? You didn't even tell us the reason for following Uttara?

Swara: This can't be shared with everyone. Just remember one thing that to get to Sanskar the easiest way is through his sister.

Rajat and Sahil just nod their heads as they know their family well that they would share only if they want to. There is no scope of insistence.

Sahil: When can we go out at nights like you. It has been almost a year we came here and we are missing our nightlife yar.

Swara smiling: We can't take risk, as our powers get strengthened at night. It's better to stay indoors. Just a few more days, you both would get into your twenties and then you would lose that urge of sucking human blood. We got this boon from our ancestors, we can live as humans as well as vampires however we wish to but only after attaining maturity that is in the early twenties.

"Hmmm" was the only reply she got from her brothers and they both fell on the bed having nothing to do.

Swara: Get one thing in your duffer brains, don't mess with Sanskar. I don't want to lose him because of your stupidity.

Rajat: Ha di, we won't touch Sanskar but we are not going to leave that Shourya. I am damn sure he is the one who got us beaten by Sanskar.

Swara instantly: What did you just say? Did you...did you just say Shourya? 

Sahil: Ha he is our senior in the college.

Swara: what is it to do with him?

Rajat: he is the one who always comes between us and Uttara, he joined our college 3 months back from some other college due to his own personal problems god knows what...And all the girls drool over him...I can't understand why?

Swara: You guys are good for nothing.

Feeling frustrated, she went near the window and stood there looking at the sky thinking something deeply while her brothers shrugged their shoulders and were happily continuing their silly talks.

On the other hand, disturbed Sanskar is sitting on a bench in a beach and is looking deep into the waters all lost in his own thoughts which broke as his phone started ringing. 

Sanskar: Yes Alok.

Alok: Sir, you have an important meeting with Daniels in an hour.

Sanskar: Thanks for reminding. I will be there. Get everything ready.

Alok: Okay sir.

After composing himself, Sanskar left from there to the office.

***********************************************************************************************

In a large mansion far away from the city, we can see two people sitting in the hall discussing something deeply with wine glasses in their hands. Though it is dark outside, they didn't prefer switching on the lights.

Girl: I seriously don't understand what's your plan is? We left our territory two years back to fulfill your so-called mission but I don't see any progress.

Boy: Have patience sweetheart. Our hard work doesn't go in vain. Trust me, we are going to be the most powerful ones in this world.

Girl: Are you sure that he is the blessed one?

Suddenly the boy's eyes changed to blue: You are suspecting me?

Seeing his fierce face the girl backed off: so...sorry, I...

Boy shouted: Get out of my sight.

She immediately ran into her room while the boy went into his study room and stood before a big-picture hung on the wall.

"You can't escape from me. I will get what I want even if I had to take your life. I don't care. The only thing I want is to become the most superior creature in this world. And no one can stop me from achieving my goal. Count your days Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari. I am coming to take what is mine" (He laughs having an evil smirk)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here I end today's part. You might be thinking, first of all she came after ages and now ending it with a short update. Though it is short there are many big revelations in this update. Hope you would enjoy.

So, who do you think is the boy and the girl?

What is that bothering Swara as well as Sanskar?

Did anything happen unexpectedly for you?

Do leave your reviews and hopefully, I would be back soon.

Thank you, take care.

Never forget to smile.