Vampires and Humans

As Swara was about to speak, he cut the call leaving confused Swara.

Swara's POV

I just met Uttara, she said she was going to her friend I guess, oh god...what would have happened to her? Is Shourya the friend Uttara was referring to? If it is he...he is gone.

Pov ends

She dialed Uttara's number but the only thing she heard was "out of coverage area"...frustrated Swara went to her house after getting Sanskar's last location from her friend who is a hacker by profession and called Rajat and Sahil.

And they came into the hall: what happened di?

Swara: I want you to go to all the possible hideouts near to this place (showing the last location of Sanskar) and see whether you are getting any vampire sense nearby. And ha if you get, do let me know by telepathy...don't you dare go inside. Okay? (They both nod their head and three of them go in different directions to search)

On the other hand, Sanskar reached the place as mentioned in the message. The whole place was dark and Sanskar finding his feet carefully went in using his phone flashlight. As there was no one in sight, he shouted: hello...Is anybody there?

There was no reply, so he continued walking...after around 5 minutes, he heard footsteps coming towards him but due to darkness, he could only see the silhouette. At that moment, someone hit him hard on his head and he fell down being unconscious.

After an hour or so, he opened his eyes only to find himself tied to a chair and in front of him, he could see his sister in a closed freezer struggling to breathe. Looking at her in this state, he struggled to free himself, and then he heard footsteps along with a familiar voice: ah ah Sanskar bhayya, don't trouble yourself. You can't go from here without our permission.

Though recognizing the voice, Sanskar wanted to confirm.

Sanskar: Sakshi!!

Sakshi: yes Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari. 

Sanskar confused: But why?

Sakshi: Revenge for killing my sister Ragini. 

Sanskar: Ragini is your sister? (Thinking something) okay, okay...now I get it, so you were helping Ragini in drugging Laksh. I always had this doubt that there is someone helping her in all this plot against my Laksh, so it was you...great.

Sakshi: yes, being a medical student, I know about the drugs and its dosages and it was not difficult for me to get them as well. Our only motto was to get money, we don't mind how we would get it. (Sanskar just shakes his head in disbelief and she continued) As Laksh was dead, I heard about my sister being missed and then I understood that it was you who would have killed my sister...from then I was waiting for a good chance to take revenge and two years back, I met him (she looked towards the entrance and a man came walking into.) He too wanted to get you, so we both made a plan and I joined in Uttara's college and became her friend.

As the man was revealed to be Shourya, Sanskar got a double shock: Shourya, come on whose revenge are you taking now?

Shourya laughing: you are a blessing to me Sanskar, I am not here to take any revenge but instead, I want something from you.

Sanskar: I am not going to give my sister to you. Forget that if you are having in mind.

Shourya: No no, I just want your blood.

Sanskar confused: blood?

Shourya: Yeah! Actually, this secret is not supposed to be revealed but then you are going to die soon, So, I am telling you (He went near Sanskar's ear and whispered) You are a blessed human and the one who drinks your blood would be the most superior creature in the world and I can't do that without your consent. You must give it to me by yourself and being in full conscious, if not it won't have any effect.